PDA

View Full Version : Best School Prank Ever

Number4
12-03-2004, 02:09 PM
I do not hate Harvard, and am not really a huge Yale fan either. But this prank and the video are hilarious. I also love the rap song.

http://www.harvardsucks.org/

KungFuSandwich
12-03-2004, 02:17 PM
yeah, thats good.

I like the ones where duke students put cows on the top floors of buildings(cows will go up steps but not down them) and then labled them 1 2 and 4

jakethebake
12-03-2004, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, thats good.

I like the ones where duke students put cows on the top floors of buildings(cows will go up steps but not down them) and then labled them 1 2 and 4

[/ QUOTE ]
That's much funnier. It took me like 10 secs to figure out the 1,2,4 thing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voltron87
12-03-2004, 02:20 PM
The Yale students dressed up as Harvard Pep Squad members and gave the Harvard crowd a "We Suck" sign...

And they say the Ivy League is overrated...

GENIOUS

slickpoppa
12-03-2004, 02:28 PM
That was a bush league operation. You couldn't even see the "We suck" and basically the same thing was done over 20 years ago by either Calteach or MIT. If you're gonna do a prank and make a video about it, it should be original

M2d
12-03-2004, 02:37 PM
the MIT bird prank was pretty good.

Popinjay
12-03-2004, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, thats good.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's much funnier. It took me like 10 secs to figure out the 1,2,4 thing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1 2 4? I don't get it, please enlighten me.

namknils
12-03-2004, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, thats good.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get it right away either, but I believe they are numbered 1, 2, 4 so that whoever is finding them then spends time looking at all the other buildings roofs looking for number 3. At least that's what I figured, maybe I still don't get it.

Peca277
12-03-2004, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, thats good.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get it right away either, but I believe they are numbered 1, 2, 4 so that whoever is finding them then spends time looking at all the other buildings roofs looking for number 3. At least that's what I figured, maybe I still don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

People say it kills a joke when it needs to be explained... but I still laughed. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif