PDA

View Full Version : Misclick! [censored]!

BusterStacks
12-03-2004, 01:34 PM
I had never accidentally folded a big hand until today. I'm sitting here speculating over the returns of this wonerful gem called AKs, when I FOLD!!!. [censored] [censored] [censored]!!! It was 5 players for 3 bets each PF, flop comes A 8 A, at which point I stand up and shout enough expletives to win some kind of crazy ass award. 13bb pot eventually taken by [Jh Jd], at which point I realize this: No matter how many crappy hands you get in a row, do not get comfortable clicking the check/fold box. If I can save even one person from this trauma, it's all been worth it.

Freakin
12-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Raise preflop. Folding was totally not right.

Freakin /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Grisgra
12-03-2004, 01:51 PM
I concur -- you were, after all, suited.

Poker's a tricky game, though, easy to make a mistake like this. Next time you'll know better.

challenger84
12-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Maybe you should have spent less time asking your friend how to play the hand, and more time playing it yourself. Just a thought.

Bodhi
12-03-2004, 01:59 PM
I accidentally folded quads once, but the pot was only 6BB. Don't worry about it. Over the long run it doesn't matter, and you've probably won some pots you shouldn't have.

BusterStacks
12-03-2004, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should have spent less time asking your friend how to play the hand, and more time playing it yourself. Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should spend less time trolling the boards, and actually make a post that does anything besides make you look like an ass.

TimM
12-03-2004, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you've probably won some pots you shouldn't have.

[/ QUOTE ]

That explains it - my opponents must be misclicking the "call" button almost every hand. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

challenger84
12-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Maybe you should spend less time colluding with your buddies and more time in AA and anger management classes so you don't end up in jail.

sublime
12-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Maybe you should spend less time colluding with your buddies and more time in AA and anger management classes so you don't end up in jail.

is there anybody you dont piss off?

also while i have no opinion on the matter, buster was not "colluding" in the situation you are refering to.

BusterStacks
12-03-2004, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're only further proving your stupidity, as that thread has been settled. Besides, I spend too much time [censored] your mother to go to AA. It's good for the Anger management as well, cuz when I'm done I kick her in the face.

challenger84
12-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Really? That's funny because I'm sure that she doesn't make too many trips to whatever shithole town you live in, and god knows you wouldn't be able to meet her anywhere.

BusterStacks
12-03-2004, 02:14 PM
How can you be sure if you don't know where I live? I think you're lying.

challenger84
12-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing you live in some midwestern burb where you have nothing better to do than get drunk, drive your 'suped up 4x4 and get in fights with hillbillies. Pretty much fits your online personality at least. Lemme guess... Ohio? Iowa? I know I'm probably close.

BusterStacks
12-03-2004, 02:23 PM
You know I'm you're dad, right? I had wanted to tell you in some Star Wars-esque fashion, where instead of a Jedi, you were a worthless piece of [censored] troll, and instead of Darth Vader I was... well I guess I was pretty much like Darth Vader. I guess this will do, though.

challenger84
12-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Ha ha........ha?

Was that supposed to be funny?

SomethingClever
12-03-2004, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You're only further proving your stupidity, as that thread has been settled. Besides, I spend too much time [censored] your mother to go to AA. It's good for the Anger management as well, cuz when I'm done I kick her in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap!

PWNED!

Joe826
12-03-2004, 02:40 PM
back in the day (may or so), the board made the nut straight with no flush possible and people were still raising like crazy. i was so pissed because we were just getting raked like crazy, i apparently hit the fold button instead of call in the heat of the moment. it was bad, but not not as bad as this. quite embarassing as well.

challenger84
12-03-2004, 02:42 PM
This means nothing to me coming from somebody that uses the phrase "PWNED." Go back to AOL.

Joe826
12-03-2004, 02:42 PM
hahaha. buster vs. challenger is my favorite matchup of all time. unfortunately it's pretty much a stompfest.

Grisgra
12-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, then, apparently their raising was +EV after all /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Joe826
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
yep. bastards.

jrobb83
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I had never accidentally folded a big hand until today. I'm sitting here speculating over the returns of this wonerful gem called AKs, when I FOLD!!!. [censored] [censored] [censored]!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is nothing. I was playing the other, day, and had AQ, raised, flop came down to give me overs and a gutshot. Not so bad. I bet, get check-raised, call. The turn is a K. I'm like, [censored], that ruins some of my outs, the first guy bets, I call, then it comes around to me for 2 more bets and I fold. Then a second later I realized that I had actually flopped a double belly-buster, and that I had turned the broadway straight. After going 3 bets on the turn, the river gets capped, and my hand would have taken down a huge pot.

Justin A
12-03-2004, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ohio? Iowa? I know I'm probably close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever even been to those states? Don't be such an ignorant person.

Justin A

Justin A
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I accidentally folded quads once, but the pot was only 6BB. Don't worry about it. Over the long run it doesn't matter, and you've probably won some pots you shouldn't have.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like Ed Miller's example where you have a strange leak where you check and fold everytime you're dealt a royal flush.

Justin A

kyro
12-03-2004, 03:43 PM
i'm glad challenger could find the time to come out of whatever hole he's been hiding in ever since the cardinals got humiliated. and to post something so constructive too!

SomethingClever
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, he's way off. Buster lives in Monte Carlo.

Justin A
[ QUOTE ]
This is nothing. I was playing the other, day, and had AQ, raised, flop came down to give me overs and a gutshot. Not so bad. I bet, get check-raised, call. The turn is a K. I'm like, [censored], that ruins some of my outs, the first guy bets, I call, then it comes around to me for 2 more bets and I fold. Then a second later I realized that I had actually flopped a double belly-buster, and that I had turned the broadway straight. After going 3 bets on the turn, the river gets capped, and my hand would have taken down a huge pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you should pay attention a little more. You seriously saw JT8 and thought, "hmm, over cards, maybe my ace and queen are good."

Justin A

WEASEL45
12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
worst comeback ever

jrobb83
12-03-2004, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Wow, you should pay attention a little more. You seriously saw JT8 and thought, "hmm, over cards, maybe my ace and queen are good."

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot was large at this point, and even giving a few more outs to my gutshot was enough to continue with the hand. Or maybe is was a bad call, it was played at a site without hand histories so unfortunately I won't be able to look it up.

But obviously I do need to pay more attention. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

challenger84
12-03-2004, 03:52 PM
And you are...?

Justin A
12-03-2004, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But obviously I do need to pay more attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I find funny about multi-tabling is that every once in a while you've got a big pot you're playing on like five different tables at the same time, and it's very difficult to keep up with all of the action without sucking too much.

Justin A

challenger84
12-03-2004, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, he's way off. Buster lives in Monte Carlo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, he lives in Monaco? He must be loaded. Oh, what's that you say? He lives in Monte Carlo, in some anonymous crap state? Oh, that must suck.

Anyways, I have been to those states many times, so I know how shitty they are, and how much the general populous sucks there. Not everyone, but at least 95%.

Besides, I'm done with this thread. I think I'm going to go outside for some fresh air. Hey Buster, I think you might want to do the same.... Oh wait... the whole house arrest thing. Better luck next time, chump.

meep_42
12-03-2004, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should spend less time trolling the boards, and actually make a post that does anything besides make you look like an ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, that was pretty funny.

-d