PDA

View Full Version : Dual monitors at Pokerroom (no poker content)

rivered
12-03-2004, 07:34 AM
I just opened an account at pokerroom (hollywood actually but same thing). Every time I open a table it changes my resolution on my main monitor. Anynone have problems with this or is it just me?

Eratosthenes
12-03-2004, 09:59 AM
I only use one monitor. When I start to multitable I change the resolution from 1280x1024 to 1600x1200, using the nvidia desktop control thingie. PokerRoom "helpfully" changes the resolution back to 1280x1024. If I set the rez to 16x12 in the control panel and reboot, then PR leaves my rez alone.

I don't know what is going on here other than encouraging me to play at party.

SamIAm
12-03-2004, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(no poker content)

[/ QUOTE ]Hmm. That sticky at the top of my page, talking about which forum to post in, must have gotten un-stuck...

When I was using a laptop with a non-standard resolution (1900x1200) for party, their windows wouldn't display correctly. I got a black inch on the bottom and right of each of their screens. They told me I should change my screen to 800x600. I told them they were crazy.

Have you tried telling Pokerroom that their screen-size decision (or "resolution resolution") is killing their audience? If you can get the setting to stick half the time, they can probably help.
-Sam

rivered
12-03-2004, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(no poker content)

[/ QUOTE ]Hmm. That sticky at the top of my page, talking about which forum to post in, must have gotten un-stuck...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god for the forum teachers