PDA

View Full Version : For those who multi table...

Megenoita
12-03-2004, 03:08 AM
For those of you who multi table and import notes on players, do you use Game Time +? I'm finding it VERY slow when I 4-table. Any thoughts? What is the best way to keep stats on players at the table AND not have the computer working very slowly? With PT, doesn't it keep the tables' stats separate from the actual table you play at, so you'd have to switch back and forth to see the stats?

Thanks,
M

cthomer5000
12-03-2004, 03:22 AM
1. did you turn your personal stats off?
2. are you running anything else while 4-tabling?
3. What kind of processor/RAM are we dealing with here?

bconway6
12-03-2004, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
With PT, doesn't it keep the tables' stats separate from the actual table you play at, so you'd have to switch back and forth to see the stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amir Elaguizy (amirpc) & Chris Takahashi (CT11) have written an awesome program that puts the stats right on the table. It works for party and skins for sure. I am not sure about the others, but they might be working on it ???
The thread about it is: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=books&Number=1257763&PHPSE SSID=&fpart=1#Post1257763
And the website is:
http://home.comcast.net/~amirpc/
Remember to donate to them for their work I cant imagine it was easy to do. (I havent yet as I am still waiting to get my paypal setup)

wateronrock
12-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Hi cthomer

Can you please tell me where to turn of your own stats?

Do you do this on pokertracker or on game time+ ?

I tried playing six games the other night and my games froze, folding a royal flush draw on the flop /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I have a pretty new cpu, so I think my 35 000 hands are whats slowing things down?

I appreciate any help.

Megenoita
12-03-2004, 05:01 AM
Wow, yeah, I had my stats on...thanks!

Soleo
12-03-2004, 05:34 AM
Set process priority Below normal to both GT+ and PT in Windows task manager.

Megenoita
12-03-2004, 10:37 AM
With GT+, how do I not import my own stats? Doesn't seem like there is an option.

Thanks,
M

Subby
12-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Do you have the latest version? It is right there under preferences.

Make sure you have aliases turned off in PT, too...I think that makes a difference.

Megenoita
12-03-2004, 01:01 PM
I don't know if I have the latest version, but my only options under preferences are my screen name and which database to get the files from.

M

Subby
12-03-2004, 01:15 PM
check the pokertracker.com forum - it doesn't sound like you have the latest version...