PDA

View Full Version : Harrington on Hold 'em Update

Mason Malmuth
12-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Hi Everyone:

We now have some books and should begin to ship out on Friday (12/3/04)

Best wishes,
Mason

morgan180
12-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi Mason,

Great news!

Did the first printing have enough copies to cover the pre-orders on 2+2 or will they be shipped based on the order in which the orders were placed?

For instance I ordered yesterday - do I have a ways to go or will all pre-orders be shipped in the near future?

Best,
Morgan

shadow29
12-02-2004, 10:19 PM
I pre-ordered, then sent payment with neteller. Is there any way I could verify that y'all know that I've paid and my address?

KingMarc
12-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Since everyones asking question, I will too :-P

If our CC got charged, will be receiving them in this shipment?

Freakin
12-02-2004, 10:43 PM
What method of shipping is being used, and how long of a time period is it expected to take? I'd like to read it before the Empire 100k Freeroll.

Freakin

SattP
12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
If I didn't preorder it yet and I do so now what are my chances of getting it within the next two weeks? I know that's a strange timeframe but if I cannot get it before then I'll have to wait until after New Years.

deacsoft
12-03-2004, 12:42 AM
If you ordered through conjelco (which I believe, is the same as ordering from 2+2) you can check your order status here:

http://www.conjelco.com/store/orderstatus.php.

cab4656
12-03-2004, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you ordered through conjelco (which I believe, is the same as ordering from 2+2) you can check your order status here:

http://www.conjelco.com/store/orderstatus.php

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Here's what mine says:

<myordernumberhere> has been processed. Because it shipped from a location other than ConJelCo's West Coast warehouse, no further tracking information is available.

Awesome. Sounds like it's on the way. Between this and SS2, what am I gonna do with all my time now?

deacsoft
12-03-2004, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<myordernumberhere> has been processed. Because it shipped from a location other than ConJelCo's West Coast warehouse, no further tracking information is available.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine says the same thing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

climber
12-03-2004, 03:57 AM
Me too!! I'm so excited!

2ndhandlow
12-03-2004, 10:54 AM
u selected the method of shipping before you placed your order, so if you paid only 29.95 ( approx ) then you get the snail mail 3-5 day shipping

Mackas
12-03-2004, 12:11 PM
I ordered mine on 10th November and its still awaiting processing /images/graemlins/frown.gif. Ah well, tournament glory will just have to wait a while longer I suppose.

nolanfan34
12-03-2004, 05:26 PM
The seller I bought it from shipped it today. Man, I can't wait to see Nagoo81's cover! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

imported_Chuck Weinstock
12-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Folks, to answer as many questions as I can think of:

For orders that meet the following conditions:
<ul type="square">
you ordered prior to Wednesday evening
there was no problem with your payment (we notified you if there was),
you did not order non-2+2 products in the same order
[/list]

Orders that met the above conditions were charged on
Wednesday and will begin to ship today. There were enough
of them that the initial shipment available to us and the
time it will take to pack them will not allow us to ship
all of them today.

We'll be processing new orders daily beginning this weekend,
so if you've ordered since Wednesday your order will
probably ship early next week.

If you ordered non-2+2 items in the same order, the order
will be fulfilled from our California warehouse and we'll
have to wait for a shipment of the Harrington book to
arrive there. I'm assuming that will happen towards the
middle of next week, so those orders should be processed
by the end of next week. If you want to split your order
we can do so for a modest increased s/h charge.

Chuck

MattC
12-03-2004, 07:14 PM
man i paid for mine, and got the recepit and everything and it says it is still awaiting payment on the tracking page =[. Pre Ordered it weeks ago too.

SattP
12-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks for clarifying, I ordered my yesterday.

uw_madtown
12-04-2004, 07:48 PM
When can we expect to see them in Borders/B&amp;N?

youtalkfunny
12-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the reply, Chuck!

Mason Malmuth
12-05-2004, 05:12 AM
Hi uw:

In Borders after Christmas but before New Years. B&amp;N not for several weeks later.

Best wishes,

Mason

Submarine123
12-05-2004, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi uw:

In Borders after Christmas but before New Years. B&amp;N not for several weeks later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooo.........

I ordered from B&amp;N and it says Dec. 28 shipping.
I was hoping against hope that it might even be sooner now that books are printing but I guess it's going to be mid/late Jan. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mason Malmuth
12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Hi Sub:

The question I was answering was about the stores. B&amp;N.com works differently.

Best wishes,
Mason

bonanz
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
does gamblers book shop have it yet?

uw_madtown
12-07-2004, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi uw:

Best wishes,

Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks much for the reply, Mason.

If I ordered it online today or tomorrow (along with another 2+2 book or two) is there any possibility of recieving it before Christmas? I was going to wait til Borders, but if I can get it before Christmas then maybe that'll be the gift to the old man.

Keep up the good work, the books are outstanding. I'm looking forward to all the volumes that are in the works -- every book I've read thus far has been excellent. If 2+2 ever wants to delve into poker fiction, let me know and I'll take a flailing mediocre stab at a poker novel. :-p

Mason Malmuth
12-07-2004, 01:53 AM
Hi uw:

My understanding is that if you only order Two Plus Two books it will be shipped out immediately. If you add in titles that are not ours, the order will come from a different location and it slows things down.

Best wishes,

Mason

Mackas
12-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Hi Mason,

I ordered two copies of Harrington on Holdem on 10th November 2004 and nothing else with them. The order is still "awaiting processing". I wasn't going to post anything as I assumed things were just working through (and there might be a delay as I was in Europe) but just checking nothing's wrong given that you just posted that if they were ordered on their own they should ship immediately. I have ordered more stuff since then but taht's a completely separate order.

Thanks

Mackas

stabn
12-07-2004, 08:48 PM
I just ordered it and a copy of your poker essays, hopefully it hope be slowed down /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Thanks for posting the above, i was wondering if it would ship relatively soon if i ordered it off the website and you answered it here without me even having to ask.