PDA

View Full Version : Time to cancel my vacation to Germany

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 07:03 PM
German penises 'too small for EU condoms' (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_358876.html)

J.R.
12-02-2004, 07:05 PM
are you a female, or a homosexual male? If not, go, you should be able to get mad play from german chicks.

stabn
12-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Having the EU standardize condom sizes is assinine in the first place. Talk about big governemnt.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-02-2004, 07:07 PM
How many hits do you think the first metric to english unit converter on Google's results page is getting right now?

To ease the spike in bandwidth, I'll just let you guys know right here that 14.48cm is 5.70079 inches and 3.95cm is 1.55512 inches.

wacki
12-02-2004, 07:11 PM
The title of this post is done in poor taste considering your recent "Why boobs?" post in News,Views, and Gossip. Talk about hypocritical.

Why boobs? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=765198&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The title of this post is done in poor taste considering your recent "Why boobs?" post in News,Views, and Gossip. Talk about hypocritical.

Why boobs? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=765198&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

That post is almost 6 months old, I am a new woman now.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-02-2004, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a new woman now

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you say... augmented, even? (I haven't read all of that thread)

Non_Comformist
12-02-2004, 07:17 PM
[quote
That post is almost 6 months old, I am a new woman now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean superficial?

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am a new woman now

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you say... augmented, even? (I haven't read all of that thread)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read just the original post, it should be clear that my mind was already made up. Most of my associates now, do not know the "old" me.

wacki
12-02-2004, 07:44 PM
You sound a lot like a shallow cold hearted bitch.

Most of your associates wouldn't give you the time of day when you didn't have boobs hugh? One thing is for sure, I'm very jealous of your newfound popularity and very loyal friendships. Not to mention the very deep and meaningfull relationships you must be having.

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You sound a lot like a shallow cold hearted bitch.

Most of your associates wouldn't give you the time of day when you didn't have boobs hugh? One thing is for sure, I'm very jealous of your newfound popularity and very loyal friendships. Not to mention the very deep and meaningfull relationships you must be having.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm shallow, but that post of yours today in the "boobs" thread was very moving (at least the first paragraph). I was impressed.

Blarg
12-02-2004, 07:48 PM
The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old men.

Non_Comformist
12-02-2004, 07:51 PM
wait...you mean my wanki is going to get smaller as I age. WTF? As if getting old didn't suck enough already. Well this is depressing. Where's that Favorite Vodka post?

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old men.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a font of good information about the human sexual machine. Today, the maie, yesterday in the "boobs" thread, the female. Well done.

wacki
12-02-2004, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm shallow, but that post of yours today in the "boobs" thread was very moving (at least the first paragraph). I was impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, atleast your honest. I'll give that to you. Thanks for the kudo's btw. Just remember what goes around comes around.

Since were on the subject I'm sure many of the posters wouldn't mind a before/after pic. I know I'm curious. Your attitude definitely has changed because of them.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-02-2004, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a before/after pic

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh oh! Now you're a pig!

Dellathia
12-02-2004, 08:00 PM
Your bit about the licking of boobs was a real turn on.

No pictures will be provided, once on the net they never go away.

BusterStacks
12-02-2004, 08:02 PM
wacki is an aging idiot, you should just ignore him.

david050173
12-02-2004, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The methodology seems a little flawed. The authorities are complaining because of the average size of "patients." Patients tend to be older people, as young people don't go to the doctor anywhere near as much as older people. The type who would actually be measured erect is probably always people with dysfunctions, again skewing older. Penises shrink as you get older, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, I've read. The discrepancy this German authority is talking about, translated by a poster here at 5.7 inches, is only .3 inches smaller than the average penis size of six inches that Kinsey recorded in America among subjects who were probably on the whole much younger than German patients with sexual dysfunctions. Everything seems fairly well in order. If the Germans want to feel better about the national prong, they should be criticizing their own methodology when it comes to getting measurements, or start measuring some healthy teenagers instead of limp-dicked old
men.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinsey is a poor study in that it required men to measure themselves and report the number. As you can imagine you get a bit of inflation. Measured by a 3rd pary penis consistantly come up .25 inchers short than when measured by the owner. Of course you also have to wonder about sampling errors (ie if you have a 7 inch penis are you more likely to want a nurse to measure you than if you have a 5'er?).

wacki
12-02-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, for what reasons do you call me an idiot?

Because I told you it was a bad idea to solicit fake ID's via posting on the net?

BusterStacks
12-02-2004, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I told you it was a bad idea to solicit fake ID's via posting on the net?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

Blarg
12-02-2004, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wait...you mean my wanki is going to get smaller as I age. WTF? As if getting old didn't suck enough already. Well this is depressing. Where's that Favorite Vodka post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but on the positive side, your balls will hang down to your knees. Should be a pretty funny combo.

wacki
12-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Fair, enough. Just to let you know I have friends that got busted for doing just that. As you get older getting busted sucks more and more.... Did you not read that article I posted? I was only trying to help you. You can do whatever you want though, it's your life.

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

[/ QUOTE ]It must suck to be underage. HAHAHAHAHAHA