PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker question...

Entity
12-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Are there any times this site is actually decent to play on? I was scouting games right now, and the better of the 1/2 shorthanded games I could find were fairly high in terms of how many players saw the flop (75%), but had an average pot size of around $9. 4.5BB. Blah.

Any particular times I should look for this site to be decent?

Rob

BradleyT
12-02-2004, 05:23 PM
UK supper time to midnight. I think that's like 4pm EST - 10pm EST.

gabyyyyy
12-02-2004, 05:43 PM
That is the one high point of interpoker.

They have some of the worst players on the internet. I played there for like 2 days on a freeroll prize and the 2/4 was super juicy.

stillnotking
12-02-2004, 05:51 PM
If you play NL, try their $0.50/$1 NLHE games. Quite juicy last night as of about 7 PM PST. The $1/$2 limit games appear to be 90% composed of bonus whores and are almost always terrible. I haven't looked at any higher limit games.

BradleyT
12-02-2004, 06:21 PM
If gaby thinks the games are good - you KNOW the games are good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brain
12-02-2004, 06:35 PM
I play US weeknights sometimes and often weekend afternoons(I'm in NJ). You should probably wait until the middle of the month to avoid all the bonus whores. Of course, I never listen to my own advice and played last night. These players are terrible and they proved it last night...by sucking out whenever possible. I wish I could use those Sklansky dollars for something.

DeucesUp
12-02-2004, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the better of the 1/2 shorthanded games I could find were fairly high in terms of how many players saw the flop (75%), but had an average pot size of around $9. 4.5BB. Blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you hate playing short-handed against loose, passive players? May I suggest perhaps you take up Canasta? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Overdrive
12-02-2004, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are there any times this site is actually decent to play on?

[/ QUOTE ]

24 hours a day, 7 days a week - If you are playing stud. The 1-2 limit hold em tables are very hit and miss depending on time of day. I always clear my Interpoker bonus playing stud, almost every single hand is raked.