PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Thing Bison has said.

cnfuzzd
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Of all the extremely humorous posters on this forum, i find bison to have the most scathing blend of intelligence and wit. Others have made funnier jokes, but no one writes like the bison. Submit your entries here. Mine follows.

"The condescending posters of the small stakes forum posters are like a thousand points of light, illuminating an otherwise formless void. If you don't like it, you can take it or you can respond in kind - it is a free internet after all."
BisonBison

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 05:08 PM
I don't get it.

jakethebake
12-02-2004, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just gonna say that!!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Topflight
12-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I didn't laugh either.

stabn
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM
I don't either, maybe you have to be there? I never read small stakes, i'm assuming it's funnier if you're somehow in on the joke and are familiar with the posters he speaks of.

jakethebake
12-02-2004, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just gonna say that!!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why 23 people viewed it before anyone responded. Either they didn't want to admit they didn't get it, or just didn't think it was worth responding too. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 05:20 PM
well, I know what kind of posts he is referring to, and I know what kind of people post in SS, but I don't understand the joke. Perhaps you need to be a humorie to get it? hahaha, I crack myself up.

josh1122
12-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Nope, a thread a few months ago was way funnier. In it, bakku had kind of insulted bison or made a bad comment about his play of a hand (or it could have been something comepletely different). And bison said, "Don't you asians have something better to be in than poker? Like illegal street racing? And by something better I mean fire. And by poker I mean death. And by illegal street racing I mean explosion

Something along those lines.

jakethebake
12-02-2004, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, I know what kind of posts he is referring to, and I know what kind of people post in SS, but I don't understand the joke. Perhaps you need to be a humorie to get it? hahaha, I crack myself up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please do NOT make a new thread trying to make a list of specific funny threads that only a humorie would make. If you do, i'll be forced to retaliate with an OFFICIAL thread of the same ilk./images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 05:23 PM
eh, as soon as I read it I replied. I have no shame or fear of being perceived as stupid on here. Sublime and Vulture can both attest to the fact that I can't spell properly.

B Dids
12-02-2004, 05:23 PM
It's funny- but it's far from the best thing Bison has said.

Plz see the dialog in the Estrohaus thread in Psych.

spamuell
12-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey cnfuzzd,

bison is hilarious and that was a good quote, but it's not in the realm of Who Is More of a Man (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1037186&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1).

Also, I think it's very lame to have a thread about this, but I'll respond anyway.

cnfuzzd
12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
nice. i agree that i am swinging from the nuts of the ol bisonbison, but i have just joined an email lists with some friends, and need a decent signature. The one i used to have doesnt make sense anymore sense i picked it up in alt.drug.pot about 7 years ago. I figure a bisonbison quote would be perfect, especially when the byline would be "bisonbison" there is an ulterior motive. the key is to find something that fits on a sig line.....

and to those who dont get the op. come on, thats just prima facia funny ever without context. Anytime "a thousand points of light" gets used, its good times.

peace

john nickle

spamuell
12-02-2004, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And by illegal street racing I mean explosion

[/ QUOTE ]

It was definitely "fire death explosion." The actual quote was:

[ QUOTE ]
bakku, it's not good for someone as young as you to be so boring. Don't you kids have drugs to cure that?

And by kids, I mean asians. And by drugs, I mean street racing. And by cure, I mean fire death explosion.

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=972239&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1)

Once again, this thread is lame. We should expand it to the funniest thing any poster has said, although the difference might only be in the title.

josh1122
12-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah, thank's for the real quote. All I rememebered was fire death explosion, but I spaced it out. Funny stuff though.

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Spamuell, with your permission, can we continue on with this thread? Is that okay?

Chris Daddy Cool
12-02-2004, 05:36 PM
This is by far the funniest thing ever IMO.

also his poem thread is pretty awesome too.

spamuell
12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Spamuell, with your permission, can we continue on with this thread? Is that okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Say please. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nolanfan34
12-02-2004, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is by far the funniest thing ever IMO.

also his poem thread is pretty awesome too.

[/ QUOTE ]

And, now we know he's also an artist. Check out SS to see. I hate him.

Schneids
12-02-2004, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We should expand it to the funniest thing any poster has said, although the difference might only be in the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were the case I would have to go with Vehn's rant to beanie that got Vehn perma-banned from 2+2.

BusterStacks
12-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Was that the Annie Duke thread?

Schneids
12-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Yes.

spamuell
12-02-2004, 07:31 PM
If that were the case I would have to go with Vehn's rant to beanie that got Vehn perma-banned from 2+2.

Yeah, that was hilarious as well. Such a shame it got him banned though, it really shouldn't have, but let's not go through all that again.

Non_Comformist
12-02-2004, 07:35 PM
anyone got a link?

I always wondered what happened to vehn.

Edit. nevermind found it, deleted. what was the jist?

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 07:43 PM
basically he called her a big boobie head, and the mods didn't like it.

felson
12-02-2004, 08:20 PM
The deleted text got reposted by someone else somewhere later in that thread.

BottlesOf
12-02-2004, 08:34 PM
The best, even better than fire death explosion, was when CDC said some kind of insult, then bison said something like that's not what your father said, and you didn't know quite what bison meant except maybe it was a poor attempt at a "Your Mama" style put down. Bison immediately responded to his own post with one that just said "What?"

Hard to explain, but when reading it for the first time, it's [censored] hysterical.

BottlesOf
12-02-2004, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and I know what kind of people post in SS

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean people who want to get better at poker? They don't belong anywhere near the 2+2 internet forums, if you ask me.

(Just kidding) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 08:38 PM
there is some truth to that.

jakethebake
12-02-2004, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
basically he called her a big boobie head, and the mods didn't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whats wrong with that?

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2004, 09:59 PM
go look for it, someone quoted it and it was visible for everyone to see. I remember when it happened. Some of the regulars had their panties all in a bunch over Vehns banning, but really, who [censored] cares.

pudley4
12-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=937659&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1)

cnfuzzd
12-02-2004, 10:47 PM
oh god thats good

peace

john nickle

scrub
12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean people who want to get better at poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's giving most of the people on SS way too much credit. Most of them seem to want to get better at bumping stupid threads posted by trolls and kissing Bison's ass.

That being said, Bison's a pretty funny guy.

scrub

Sponger15SB
12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best, even better than fire death explosion, was when CDC said some kind of insult, then bison said something like that's not what your father said, and you didn't know quite what bison meant except maybe it was a poor attempt at a "Your Mama" style put down. Bison immediately responded to his own post with one that just said "What?"

Hard to explain, but when reading it for the first time, it's [censored] hysterical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rarely go into small stakes, but holy [censored] that one was hilarious.

Right Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=1284964 &Forum=All_Forums&Words=dad%20said&Searchpage=0&Li mit=25&Main=1283718&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name =5524&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&o ldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1284964)

Non_Comformist
12-03-2004, 12:55 AM
best post ever.