PDA

View Full Version : ub $10 sng --- story only

beerbandit
12-02-2004, 04:21 PM
not much strategic content

i was playing last night --- was busted up early with my aq /images/graemlins/heart.gif vs. aa

so were down to four players and im hangin on barely...barely

blinds 75 - 150

i have 125t left in the bb so im all in. sb has about 2000t and the other two players have about the remaining chips equally divided.

two players fold and it goes to the sb. he has only 50t to call and most likely put me out, i have j6o. he folds i win the 200t chip pot, well anyway this is "pep talk" i needed i manged to grind it out and win the sng.

my best comeback in a sng every

just started playing these again --- couldnt believe he folded, i also have notice how weak the players are when it gets heads up.

started sat. he 4 wins 1 7th
omaha hi-lo 6th

not a bad start

cheers
beer

David04
12-02-2004, 04:36 PM
How are the $5 and $10 SNG's at UB? I play the $1 SNG's right now but will eventually move up, are the $5 SNG's noticeably tougher than the $1 SNG's?

beerbandit
12-02-2004, 04:42 PM
ive played the 1 and 5 a few times but nothing recently --- meaning months ago

those that i have played in were all 10

fairly straight forward play nothing tricky -- a few wild seats usually -- i feel that i could win more than my fair share of these. i play pretty tight in the early rounds, until i get a feel for the game. every situation ive got it down to hu ive completely dominated the other player.

seems like good games so far---but i have only played 5 hold em and 1 omaha/8 (these hardly every get going, atleast it seems that way)

good luck

David04
12-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Yeah I've noticed I do pretty well SH and HU, except for a few times where I make a few bad decisions. I'll just sick at the $1 level and take some shots at the $5 SNG's when I feel comfortable(BR-wise)