PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna swap HHs?

Biff M.
12-02-2004, 04:51 AM
I was thinking, could it be interesting to exchange hand histories from tournaments, with one specific person? Get someone who's at your own level, and then make comments on each other's play. I assume this would call for two people of ~equal experience, so one person wouldn't be superior and the other not make any reasonable comments.

I for one would be in for this, so if anyone want to team up or make their own ad just use this thread. I am not a very good player, but I like to think I have some talent, and I've read Hilger's book, SSHE, ToP, Improve your poker, Middle limit hold 'em by Ciaffone/Brier and expecting Sklansky's Tournament book any day. I play SNGs 10-20, breaking even after my first 300, and some ring games on the side.

Ok, anyone? If this has been tried earlier just let me know.

captZEEbo1
12-02-2004, 09:16 AM
Sure I'll do it....PM me for hand histories.

Jman28
12-02-2004, 08:09 PM
I play $30s mostly. I'd love to swap histories with some other winning players who play anything $30 and up (esp. those who multitable for comparison purposes). Or losing players, for that matter.

I think if I got HHs from three different people with three different ROIs and ITMs, I could find some of the slight differences that seperate a losing player from a slight winner from a very good player.

Keep this thread up guys.

-Jman28