PDA

View Full Version : How to delete hands I have imported into poker tracker.

lehighguy
12-02-2004, 02:26 AM
Lets say I want to delete old hands I imported into poker tracker. How would I do this? Not delete the actual files but rather get them out of poker tracker.

DavidC
12-02-2004, 04:35 AM
Agreed... I'd like to know specifically how to get rid of all hands of a given limit... or how to move only certain hands from one DB into another.

I see a "kill" checkbox next to hands, but nothing happens when I press it.

Even someone who wants to tell us where to start to read about this would be appreciated. I'm going to open up the help files now... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\help\v2h_dboptions.html

I suggest hitting windows+e and putting that file name into the address.

This will give you info on how to purge sessions...

Is there a faster way of doing this, by getting rid of all games of a given limit?

PokerHund
12-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Open pokertracker.Do not open any statistics. Open Utilities. Go to Database Maintenance and Options. Go to "my screenname is". Input your screenname. All sessions you ever played will appear. Sort them by time played or limit played. Delete any session you want.

PokerHund
12-02-2004, 07:23 AM
Agreed... I'd like to know specifically how to get rid of all hands of a given limit... or how to move only certain hands from one DB into another.""""

Go to Utilities. Export hand-histories to file . Create a new folder on your desktop. Send all hand of a limit (or sorted however you want) into this folder. Then read in this hands into a new database. (This will not delete the hands in the orig. database. If you wish to have them deleted see my other post.

DavidC
12-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Awesome! Thanks a lot, man.