PDA

View Full Version : Another street fight thread, hahahaha

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 02:25 PM
assume the cat fight will have hair pulling, scratching, purse swinging, and maybe umbrella swinging as well.

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 02:26 PM
One problem with this thread, TSC. In a guy's mind ANYTIME there's a catfight, nudity is likely to occur. Reality doesn't matter. In a guy's mind, they're about to rip each other's clothes off any second. And when he tells another guy about it later, they definitely came off. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 02:28 PM
well whatever, some times two dudes fighting cracks me up though.

Usul
12-01-2004, 02:32 PM
I used to work as a bouncer in a club and the worst fights we would have (except for gangs) were ALWAYS chick fights. I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Especially drunk dudes. Hilarious!

Boris
12-01-2004, 02:33 PM
I have to choose cat fight.

Guy fights in general are more exciting except it can get pretty sick if one guy is really getting his ass beat.

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 02:35 PM
usually if one guy is getting pummeled, its get broken up.

Topflight
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
I chose the two guys, but it can't be evenly matched.

I was out to dinner once with my ex gfs family. Her uncle is an asst principal at a high school. I asked him about the worst fight he's ever seen.

He told me about this one where a football player's little sister kept being harrassed by some dude that liked her. It was getting pretty intense until he started grabbing the girl. The football player finally had enough, picked up the dude with one hand by his neck, slammed him up against the lockers, then punched him one time in the mouth with his other fist and dropped him. It knocked the the dudes bottom row of teeth back into his mouth.

That seems more exciting than two bimbos scratching each other and not even tearing off clothes.

fnord_too
12-01-2004, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, I think most guys answering assumed the cat fight involved hot women (I know I did).

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, I think most guys answering assumed the cat fight involved hot women (I know I did).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea. I remember this time when I was a kid and my friend Brian's mom got in a fight with another lady from down the street on his front lawn. Two obese older ladies ripping each other's clothes off wasn't pretty, even to a 12 year old.

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
that doesn't sound like a fight.

Beerfund
12-01-2004, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to work as a bouncer in a club and the worst fights we would have (except for gangs) were ALWAYS chick fights. I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always want to see nudity. ALWAYS!

Usul
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
I used to think that way too until.. well I don't really want to talk about it.

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

really? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

http://afterellen.com/Print/Photos/rosie-red2.jpg

Slacker13
12-01-2004, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

especially when the bigger guy is talking [censored] and the little guy beats the crap out of him.

Slacker13
12-01-2004, 04:28 PM
True story: My cousin Kent was drunk and messing with another friends girl, the guy got pissed and hit my cousin in the face knocking out his front teeth, my cousin gets up and says "you shoopid shockshucker". (Try pronouncing stupid c&cksuucker with no front teeth)

Topflight
12-01-2004, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

especially when the bigger guy is talking [censored] and the little guy beats the crap out of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's the best.

Slacker13
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to work as a bouncer in a club

[/ QUOTE ]
I bartended & managed clubs for years but one place I bartended at I was responsible for removing the riff raff and there was nothing worse than having to remove a female from the bar. The guys were fairly simple, get them in a choke hold and drag em out, but the women knew they could kick or smack me, what was i going to do about it.

Usul
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
My favorite bouncer story:

We had just passed a no smoking law where I live and two huge women are sitting at the VLTs in the back smoking like chimneys. The manager (150 pound gay man) goes up and asks then to stop. These women are close to 250 a piece and they tell him to f off. So one of our bouncers goes up to them and tells them they'll have to leave. One freaks out and starts throwing punches. A couple guys get them under control and take them outside. We leave them there and start back inside. They come back into the lobby and start power smoking to prove a point, so the manager locks them in the entrace between the outer doors and the inner doors and calls the cops. The cops arrive and we unlock the doors (by this time the entrance is littered with butts) and the women start freaking out again. That's when cop #1, a burly linebacker-type, golberg spears the first woman and bounces her head off the tile floor. Cop #2 takes out his nightstick and starts beating the other chick. Now both chicks are twitching on the ground and our manager (the gay guy) thinks he needs to help out, so he jumps on the fattest one, who then, in her drunken state, pisses all over herself and him. We laughed at him for months after that.

Slacker13
12-01-2004, 05:30 PM
That's funny. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I have seen alot of crazy things working in the bar business.

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's funny. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I have seen alot of crazy things working in the bar business.

[/ QUOTE ] Haha, I have been kicked out of hella bars during my bar "career", lol.

Beerfund
12-01-2004, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

really? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

http://afterellen.com/Print/Photos/rosie-red2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

ALWAYS!!

fnord_too
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I think you should start a series of polls like the sandwich polls for cat fights you'd most like to see...

ThaSaltCracka
12-01-2004, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should start a series of polls like the sandwich polls for cat fights you'd most like to see...

[/ QUOTE ]I can do that!!!