PDA

View Full Version : i call bullsnot!

eulogy
11-30-2004, 10:32 PM
I've posted about my downswing and read alot of other's post about their's. Rarely does anyone admit that some people are just luckier than others. I won't turn this into a bad beat post..i don't need the abuse.
Odds/Outs be damned!!!
Sometimes nothing you hold wins.

Ajax410
11-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks for your insight.

Alex

Greg J
11-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Great post. You rock dude.

Smasharoo
11-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Rarely does anyone admit that some people are just luckier than others

Rarely does anyone admit that they play like dogshit if they get sucked out on in a few big pots. Rarely does ayone post the hands where they play 38s because they're on tilt. Rarely does anyone accept the losses they suffer from playing weakly with strong hands after being drawn out on a few times.

I've had 100BB downswings, but really probably 70BB was from luck and 30BB was from me playing like [censored] for a few hands after having AAAJJ beat by JJJJ and a floped set of Queens beat by a rivered set of Aces.

Ignoring the hands youplay poorly doesn't make you unlucky.

eulogy
11-30-2004, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Rarely does anyone admit that they play like dogshit if they get sucked out on in a few big pots. Rarely does ayone post the hands where they play 38s because they're on tilt. Rarely does anyone accept the losses they suffer from playing weakly with strong hands after being drawn out on a few times.

I've had 100BB downswings, but really probably 70BB was from luck and 30BB was from me playing like [censored] for a few hands after having AAAJJ beat by JJJJ and a floped set of Queens beat by a rivered set of Aces.

Ignoring the hands youplay poorly doesn't make you unlucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is another typical response from 2+2'ers.
You must suck if your losing.

I'm playing at a table with a dude right now VPIP 57%,saw the flop 62%.....he's been crushing everyone for a week.

Man i suck!

Ajax410
11-30-2004, 11:13 PM
If you're going to make worthless posts, you're going to get worthless responses. Just keep playing your best, if the downswing continues, post hands for help from the forum. 2+2 is not a place to express frustration at the bad players, it's a place to come and learn how to play better.

Alex

topspin
11-30-2004, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is another typical response from 2+2'ers.
You must suck if your losing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you suck because you're complaining about it.