PDA

View Full Version : I can't drive 55!

hutz
11-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Who're the speed demons out there? When answering the question, assume safe driving conditions (e.g., no rain/ice, fog, construction, etc.) and moderate (e.g., not stop-and-go) traffic flow.

hutz
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
We have two groups -- tight aggressive (1-10 MPH over) and loose aggressive (11-20 MPH over) -- so far.

stabn
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
I used to drive fast. Then i got an HOV lane violation ticket, a speeding ticket, a wreck with a failure to yield ticket (nothing to do with speed). Then i couldn't afford another ticket because my insurance was already so jacked and i only had 6-8 months left on the HOV ticket before it went off my record, so i slowed down so my insurance would go down when it went off...It went down a touch. Now i've turned 25 and the speeding ticket is off my record too, so there's only the wreck + ticket left. I could probably speed again, since the wreck + ticket is a single incident on my record.

There's just one thing stopping me...

The scar on the top of my head from my wreck. I've been a pussy ever since they pulled those staples out. Sigh.

hutz
12-01-2004, 10:15 AM
I still can't believe there's nobody who'll 'fess up to being a weak-tight driver who always stays at or below the speed limit.