PDA

View Full Version : 15/30 QQ

bxpeter
11-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Wasn't sure what to do at all here.

UTG+2 sucks - very loose and pretty aggressive. 51% vpip, 13.9 pfr. don't have info on BB but he seems tight at least.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (9.66 SB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.33 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero folds, UTG+2 folds.

Final Pot: 12.33 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 11.33 BB, won by BB.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to BB.</font>

preflop, I think i should definitely have capped, especially since UTG+2 is so bad.

flop, the check after the 3-bet was very suspicious. utg+2's bet means nothing at all. Thinking about it now, i think i should have bet out. i was pretty sure BB had AK but i think that i would have found out for sure much easier if i bet the flop. he would have been more likely to checkraise the flop if i had bet out. if he doesn't, i can check the turn and see how he reacts to that.

turn, i think that i should have folded to BB's first bet but at the same time, that seems weak given the way i played the hand.

any help?