PDA

View Full Version : nba picks 11/29

jason brown
11-29-2004, 06:46 PM
celtics + 5 small bet. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ytd 6-1-1

bonus pic:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V237282.jpg

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CCx
11-29-2004, 10:02 PM
good pick, they're whooping it up right now

kyro
11-29-2004, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good pick, they're whooping it up right now

[/ QUOTE ]

you obviously haven't been paying attention to the celts this year. i haven't even been following closely and I know they've blown almost every lead in the fourth quarter.

CCx
11-29-2004, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you obviously haven't been paying attention to the celts this year. i haven't even been following closely and I know they've blown almost every lead in the fourth quarter.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i've been paying attention to pretty much every team on the east coast on nba league pass every night of the week. i know all about boston, but i also know they're up by 21 with 4 to go right now, so i think that would constitute as 'whooping it up', right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyro
11-29-2004, 10:16 PM
so i'm an idiot, sue me.

i'm actually a "fan" but since i'm at school i can't follow them as well as I'd like to. I didn't realize it was so late in the game, otherwise I would have kept my retarded opinion to myself /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gula25
11-29-2004, 10:20 PM
looks like they will be just fine.. amazing picks jason /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jason brown
11-29-2004, 10:26 PM
ytd 7-1-1

enjoy

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V226563.jpg

Gula25
11-30-2004, 10:51 AM
jason you are a beast.. i didnt like this pick since the celtics had a tough one against shaq and the heat prior, i figured they would keep it close but not cover..

When you said small bet I sensed you had a similar feeling but low-and-behold you got another winner here.. keep it up man, wish I would have stuck with you on this one, serves me right! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MicroBob
11-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Okay Jason....the pressure's on!!!
I'm officially paying attention to this guy now.
7-1 will do that.

FWIW - I didn't take this one either.
I liked CLE +1 at LAC but that didn't exactly come through.
I almost took NO +10 at DEN but decided against it.....and they only lost by 4 or 5.

I suck at the NBA....and without League-pass I'm at a real disadvantage.
So I will be deferring to those who actually seem to know what they are talking about.

Give me a month or two and I'll hopefully have some insight into NCAA-hoops.