PDA

View Full Version : Anybody can post a Super System 2 review?

BlueBear
11-29-2004, 02:17 AM
I would love to read a review of this book if anybody has won one from Doyle's room.

BlueBear
11-29-2004, 05:16 AM
i'm asking for this because i can't find one by googling or in amazon.com

Beach-Whale
11-29-2004, 08:57 AM
No one has recieved any copy of SS2 from Doyle's Room yet. From what I have read, they are supposed to send them out this week. Who knows if that will really happen. They seem to constantly move the date forward.

KingMarc
11-29-2004, 01:31 PM
The books have shipped today from Costa Rica. I'll be posting my review when I get it.

jakethebake
11-29-2004, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The books have shipped today from Costa Rica. I'll be posting my review when I get it.

[/ QUOTE ]What did you do, e-mail them early this morning? I a-mailed them awhile ago, but haven't gotten a response. Seesm weird they're shipping them from Costa Rica, even if this is where DoylesRoom operates from. You'd think they would've had the publisher drop-ship them or something.

KingMarc
11-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I've bugged the online manager host everyday for the past month ;-)

maurile
11-29-2004, 07:47 PM
KingMarc,

When you log in to DoylesRoom, do you still have all of your action points? I'd expect them to subtract 10,000 points whenever SS2 ships, but I've still got all of mine.

(Also, I would expect them to email me when it ships; but they haven't.)

Joshua
11-29-2004, 07:54 PM
They said they've shipped it and that it takes 10 days to Sweden but I still got all of my action points as well...

KingMarc
11-29-2004, 08:33 PM
You keep the action points, it doesn't get taken away..so you can enter one of their $2k freerolls or whatever.

jakethebake
11-30-2004, 12:57 PM
I e-mailed them yesterday morning asking if the books shipped and how long shipping was expected to take(before your post kingmarc). Still haven't received a response. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KaBoom
12-01-2004, 06:28 AM
I just received the following email from them:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent email regarding the SS2 book.

Although 29th November was the expected shipping date, we apologise that the shipping company and postal times have not met.

We await confirmation of new shipping date.

Once again we thank you for your patience and rest assured you will receive your product in due course.

Kind Regards,

George Avellano

Customer Services - Online Games"

At first it was supposed to be 18 Nov, then 29 Nov and now sometime in the future. I wonder if the whole book is even for real.

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Have you heard anything? I still have no response to my e-mail on the 29th.
[ QUOTE ]
I just received the following email from them:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent email regarding the SS2 book.

Although 29th November was the expected shipping date, we apologise that the shipping company and postal times have not met.

We await confirmation of new shipping date.

Once again we thank you for your patience and rest assured you will receive your product in due course.

Kind Regards,

George Avellano

Customer Services - Online Games"

At first it was supposed to be 18 Nov, then 29 Nov and now sometime in the future. I wonder if the whole book is even for real.

[/ QUOTE ]

kevyk
12-01-2004, 11:49 AM
The release of Super/System 2 is shaping up to be every bit as disastrous as that of Super/System.

Urge to kill rising...

jakethebake
12-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Dear Customer,

With reference to your recent contact.
I would like to inform you that the SS book will be shipped by the end of this week and although the expected time was the 29th of November, we would like to apologise for the delay.
The book will be shipped from the printers and you should receive within 10 days.

wall_st
12-01-2004, 05:50 PM
on a similar note does anyone know if you can get both the 35% from the NETELLER deposit deal as well as getting super systerm 2 ?

Those of you who have played at doylesroom how would you rate the play there ?