PDA

View Full Version : pacific problem deep in tourney

elfleader
11-29-2004, 12:15 AM
i was playing ikn the 75k event at pacific we were down to 20-30 people and somehow people were staying in the ahnd without calling nthe blinds...id raiuse and theyd waste time so they saw the hand for free without paying my raise...id raise and he didnt have to calkl then he eventually called(all in for him) when he caught 2 pair on the turn and i lost all my chips...he got way more then double and it included chips that he shoudlnt won...is there anything i can do about this or is this a common problem??

Klak
11-29-2004, 01:24 AM
i have played at pacific and seen this before. usually it folds the person automatically after the flop gets dealt and its there turn. i would definatly e-mail support and complian. especailly since it was such a large tournament.

Percula
11-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Yep it is an old bug in their software that was fixed and now is back. My bitches to support remain unanswered...

BTW, their refer a friend program is messed up too. I refered a buddy who opened an account and deposited to it. The next day his account was closed, no referal bonus for him or me. It's been almost a month, and he still does not have a working account or his money back.

If I did not make money on that site I would dump it in a heart beat, and may anyway.