PDA

View Full Version : advice on S&G stats tracking

bitznbytz
11-28-2004, 05:23 PM
I'd like to become a more serious player in the coming year (I consider myself a recreational player/student of the game at this time). I mainly play single table S&G's, some small buy-in multis (both B&M and online) and low-limit ring games (up to 6/12).

With regards to record keeping, I have a flat text file where I just note game played, time played, limit or buy-in and win/loss. Using this, I'm able to keep track of how well (net win/loss YTD) I'm doing on a very macro level.

I'd like suggestions on the appropriate statistics to track for S&G games (my primary game right now, up to $30 buy-in). If anyone has a good spreadsheet or an outline on the calculations to make, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,
-b

MrMon
11-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Save yourself a lot of effort, spend the $55 for PokerTracker.

jangles?
11-28-2004, 06:16 PM
I made a very simple spreadsheet that calculates ROI and ITM and such. There is also a very detailed spreadsheet that a couple guys have been working on. I like mine because it is alot easier to use. If you want one of them shoot me a pm and ill give it to you.

jangles?
11-28-2004, 10:39 PM
if anyone else wants a simple spreadsheet to calculate ROI and keep track of winnings pm me.