PDA

View Full Version : My first post

pokerpro16
11-28-2004, 03:22 PM
WEll this is my first post at 2+2. I really enjoy reading all this information about poker and gambling, makes me want to stop the post and go play poker right now. I have seen sites that give pretty good bonus offers for new players, and I made sure I shopped around for the best one before I started playing. I have still yet to see an offer as good as the one I got. I did not have to deposit a single penny, and I was credited with $50 free to start playing. I was able to battle through the low limits and I am now an aspiring 5-10 shorthanded player. Just wondering if anyone else has a cool story like this about how they started playing poker online and where they are at now?

tripdad
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
welcome to the forumn!

i'm really wondering if you are actually playing $5/10SH with a $50.00 staked bankroll. that's not the case, right? if so, by the time you read this, you may be broke.

secondly, this post should have gone in the internet forumn. this forumn is dedicated to playing situations and the like.

cheers!

Stork
11-28-2004, 06:18 PM
pokerpro, what site gave you $50 for free?

Gabe
11-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Got two bites already.

Cornell Fiji
11-29-2004, 12:40 AM
1.) Welcome to the forum
2.) Obviously you will kindly reply and tell us about this glorious site that gave you $50 however in the high stakes forum we really dont care and dont want to read your spam
2a.) Wrong Forum -- should have posted this in internet forum
3.) If you actually were serious and arent working for a site to plug your great bonus check out fulltilt.com... they are desperate for players and are offering a 100% bonus up to $600. They make you play a ton of hands and don't really offer a big range of games yet but that is one hell of a bonus and is a great way to build a bankroll.

Steve

El Dukie
11-29-2004, 02:03 AM
If you hadn't posted a response, I wouldn't have even bothered to look at the thread and wasted my time! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif