PDA

View Full Version : For naphand

Guy McSucker
11-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Immediately after this hand, naphand said "no excuse for that, tsk tsk, post that hand or I will /images/graemlins/smile.gif". So here it is.

Pokerroom 2/4 5-max. Folded to me in the SB with A6s.

I raise. We all raise this don't we?

BB calls. Flop is T 9 2 with a two flush, not my suit.

I bet, BB calls. We all bet this don't we?

Turn: offsuit A. Bet, call. We all bet this don't we?

River: offsuit 4. Bet, call. We all bet this don't we?

Does anybody do anything different on any street here? Naphand what did you mean?

Guy.

Scotch78
11-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Given that's naphand's humor is second only to mine, I think he was just harassing you. I'd play this exactly the same and I think nap would too.

Scott

naphand
11-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Looks fine to me Guy... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

naphand
11-28-2004, 01:53 PM
second

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ah yes now I understand, it's very difficult for innovative and original humourists to gain the same kind of broad support that a more standard, formulaic, appeal-to-the-masses kind of humourist can. So 2nd place is pretty high, yep I think I prefer to be second in this instance... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guy McSucker
11-28-2004, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ah yes now I understand, it's very difficult for innovative and original humourists to gain the same kind of broad support that a more standard, formulaic, appeal-to-the-masses kind of humourist can. So 2nd place is pretty high, yep I think I prefer to be second in this instance...

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a man who thinks that

"when you assume you make an ass out of u and me"

is better than its derived form

"what you make an assumption you make an ass out of u and mption"

Guy.

naphand
11-28-2004, 02:51 PM
I made no qualitative statement to the effect that I preferred one to the other, I merely thought you made a typo. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

The way the software jumps between tables and the player notes has often caused me to type gibberish into the text boxes, to the confusion/amusement of others. I have had to explain myself to the table on more than one occasion... /images/graemlins/blush.gif