PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Show in TJ

Sponger15SB
11-28-2004, 02:20 AM
So me and my friends were walking around in Tiajuana during the day yesterday and some mexican was bugging us to come into a strip club and he threw out "Donkey Show" as something going on inside the club, we decide to not go in but an argument ensues...

My friends claim its a woman having sex with a donkey, I disagree thinking there is no way they could actually have a demand for that enough to put it on. Any ideas?

Evan
11-28-2004, 02:21 AM
I would disagree too. I have no idea what it is, but that seems unlikely.

Non_Comformist
11-28-2004, 02:22 AM
It's a woman having sex with a donkey.

PoBoy321
11-28-2004, 04:27 AM
I've never been to TJ, so I can't say for sure, but yeah, I've heard that Donkey Show means you're gonna watch a woman have sex with a donkey. I mean, granted, there's not much demand for it, but anyone who wants to watch a woman have sex with a donkey is gonna end up in TJ, so it makes sense that that's where it would be. Also, look at the weird [censored] that people are into. Do you know what Furries are? They dress up in animal costumes and have sex with each other. As animals. Seriously, people in animal costumes having sex. Look it up, it's all over the internet. Once you've seen that, there's no reason that a person wanting to watch a woman screw a donkey should surprise you.

daryn
11-28-2004, 04:39 AM
by the way it is Tijuana. for some reason everyone throws an A in there.

ThaSaltCracka
11-28-2004, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

My friends claim its a woman having sex with a donkey, I disagree thinking there is no way they could actually have a demand for that enough to put it on. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
your friend is right, never seen one before though. I am surprised you hadn't heard of it before.

thatpfunk
11-28-2004, 06:44 AM
its definetly a chick and a donkey making sweet love

knifeandfork
11-28-2004, 09:52 AM
had the same response like no fuking way then it was confirmed to be an actuality. do you see why?

Rushmore
11-28-2004, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its definetly a chick and a donkey making sweet love

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have heard that donkeys are extremely sensitive, giving lovers.

At least that's what my wife tells me.

Monkeyslacks
11-28-2004, 11:52 AM
http://elies.harbers.com/pics%5Cdonkey%20shrek.jpg

Alobar
11-28-2004, 02:28 PM
yup, it's a woman and a donkey. They have them in Juarez too. (must be a crappy border town thing). I was actually gunna go until I found out it was $50. I have a friend who went once, and he said it was unfucking believable.

Sponger15SB
11-28-2004, 03:01 PM
wow, well some people like weird stuff i guess...

http://www.shrinkwrapslut.com/t1/cfree=xnxx/images/2k3tour1/girls/michelle/larger01.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
11-28-2004, 07:51 PM
dude, you are [censored] weird man.

snakehead
11-28-2004, 08:17 PM
in bangkok there's a bar that advertises 'bowling ball and pussy'. I didn't bother to check it out.

ThaSaltCracka
11-28-2004, 08:22 PM
my friend went to a bar in Thailand that had women shooting various things out of their pussies. [censored] like ping pong balls and darts, very weird man. Sponger, don't ever second guess the potential weirdness that exist outside of the U.S.

eric5148
11-29-2004, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know what Furries are? They dress up in animal costumes and have sex with each other. As animals. Seriously, people in animal costumes having sex. Look it up, it's all over the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was an episode of CSI about Furries. I find it more funny than wierd.

lowroller
11-29-2004, 11:27 AM
I know of a poster on another board who is a <ahem> whore-monger.

He says they haven't had a donkey show in TJ since the 70's.

jakethebake
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
There used to be a woman/donkey sex show in TJ, but that was years ago. In our inebriated state, my friends & I let the doorman herd us into the bar once. Fortunately, I don't remember the details clearly.

There was also a bar in TJ that claimed to have a donkey show, but actually had a screen up on the wall and showed this terrible old black & white movie of it. (This one I just heard about.) I have no idea now.

jakethebake
11-29-2004, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my friend went to a bar in Thailand that had women shooting various things out of their pussies. [censored] like ping pong balls and darts, very weird man. Sponger, don't ever second guess the potential weirdness that exist outside of the U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know about ping pong balls, but I have seen the fruit salad shows overseas where they stock bananas, etc. up there whole and it comes out sliced. They even have guys lie down and shoot it into their mouths.

tek
11-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Never seen a donkey show, but I've seen old black and white stag party films (8MM movies) where women sucked off dogs and horses. /images/graemlins/blush.gif