PDA

View Full Version : MUST WIN FF WEEK! Please Help! - which 2 of 3 Moulds/ D Jackson/ Horn

RaDiCaLReeD
11-28-2004, 01:47 AM

Victor
11-28-2004, 12:39 PM
who are there opponents? where are they playing....turf/grass/climate?

those are the considerations.

Aces McGee
11-29-2004, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
those are the considerations

[/ QUOTE ]

As is the particular league's scoring system for wide receivers.

Without any of this information, I say Jackson sits. Seattle sucks.

-McGee

RaDiCaLReeD
11-29-2004, 03:26 PM
[/ QUOTE ]

As is the particular league's scoring system for wide receivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was mainly considering matchups between opposing defenses. Like Horn had a rookie cb covering him, so he was a good start, he got in the endzone and 100 yrds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without any of this information, I say Jackson sits. Seattle sucks.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and thats who I sat out. I still got killed with Curtis Martin do very little and Steve Alexander never getting a TD and being up agaisnt Vick / Pittman / Goings / Mason.

FYI: I went 7-0 to 7-5 - but will lock up the division anyway - so i will make the playoffs but dont fell very confident in my players even though they are all in top 10 in stats. (Bulger/Martin/Alexander/Horn/Moulds/Grahm/Keating/Cin D)

Thanks for your comment!

Aces McGee
11-29-2004, 03:46 PM
i thought this was for the upcoming week. my bad.

anyway, without looking at the matchups, I say start Moulds and Horn the rest of the way, unless Seattle gets its act together. Horn is a must-play every week, no matter what defense he's facing. Moulds is always a decent option, and it looks like Bledsoe and the Bills passing game (aided, of course, by the emergence of Willis McGahee) have hit a nice rhythm.

-McGee