PDA

View Full Version : Play this river for me

Guy McSucker
11-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Can't see the wood for the trees right now. I am at a loss on every street of every hand. Anyway, here's one.

Party 5/10 6-max. 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif on the button.

One loose limper. I raise. SB (very loose too) calls, limper calls.

Flop: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Checked to me, I bet, SB calls, limper check-raises, I three-bet, SB coldcalls, limper caps, I call.

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, limper bets, I raise, SB cold calls, limper calls.

River: 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, limper checks.

Now, I had SB on the flush draw here. On the flop I thought the limper had two pair or perhaps trip 7s, with a remote possibility of AA. Now he's just called on the turn and checked the river I'm sure it's two pair.

They've both just checked the river.

Do I need to bet here?

What do I do if check-raised?

Thanks as ever for your time and thoughts.

Guy.

stripsqueez
11-27-2004, 12:59 AM
bet and call a raise

i think its auto because any A will likely call

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

joker122
11-27-2004, 01:31 AM
bet and pay off a check raise. if i had a different read on SB i might check it through, but it would have to be a pretty strong read.

Ianco15
11-27-2004, 07:25 AM
This is tough. I would probably check behind depending on my read of sb. You could be missing bets, but I cant put sb on anything but a flush draw here. Tough hand.

Guy McSucker
11-27-2004, 07:30 AM
Cool, thanks joker and strip: that's what I did. I bet, SB check-raised, guy in the middle mucked, I saw hearts in SB's hand but called anyway.

Eight three of hearts. Boo.

Guy.