PDA

View Full Version : Any place like PSO for Empire?

WarDekar
11-26-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm looking to signup at Empire, but I want to join someplace similar to PSO and their FFP for Party. I did a search and found a bunch of crap about affiliates, but no good info about legit companies doing this. Are there any?

GrannyMae
11-26-2004, 05:13 PM
I did a search and found a bunch of crap about affiliates

i hate to break this to you, but PSO are affiliates. therefore, you are looking in the right place. PSO has a deservedly fantastic reputation, but you are going to have to wade through all the "crap" to find places with similar programs then decide if they are reputable like PSO.

i could list 5 or 6 affiliate sites here, but that's not allowed. PSO is really all you need tho, why not just use them?

SlantNGo
11-26-2004, 05:23 PM
FYI PSO currently has no FFP program for Empire, only a sign-up promotion.

[ QUOTE ]
PSO is really all you need tho, why not just use them?

[/ QUOTE ]

WarDekar
11-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Exactly right, they have no Empire program. I realize they are an affiliate, but at least they are respectable and run like a company it seems, which is what I'm looking for for Empire and have yet to find. Can anyone PM me a good place to go through for Empire?

WarDekar
11-26-2004, 08:52 PM
I would just use PSO only if I could, but I need to be able to have more than 4 tables open so I need an Empire account and PSO doesn't support Empire.