PDA

View Full Version : OIC 3 Day 16 Winners and Top Placers

Gaming Club
11-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Congratulations to the following people who are the top 10 on the leader board for day 16:

1. Mackas
2. Pokernoob
3. krazyace5
4. Tex Murphy
5. CrazyN8
6. Mike Haven
7. Tosh
8. xxx
9. beta77
10. trumpman84

Prizes
krazyace5 takes the $50 prize for being next on the leader board again.

Tosh takes the $50 prize for the biggest balance jump, increasing his BR by $52.32.

The $50 prize for the biggest rank jump is taken by dlk9s with a 4 place jump.

Please bear in mind that there were in fact players who show higher balance increases and rank jumps, but were excluded from the calculation due to non-OIC balances not being declared or playing at the incorrect games.

Well done to everybody. PLEASE ensure that you re-declare your correct balances. For your convenience, the OIC rules are located here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1236412&page=4&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

We will also be sending PM’s to those we come across who have not declared correct balances, reminding you to re-declare the necessary amounts or declare non-qualifying play, so please don’t be alarmed if you get one.

Prize winner accounts will be credited shortly as well as BR refunds for qualifying players.

Tosh
11-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Sorry to be always asking questions but I declared that $50 as my NON-oic balance just now, is that now declared forever and I just type 0 next time I logon?

VinnyTheFish
11-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Go Zoo!!!

Mike Haven
11-26-2004, 01:40 PM
No.

Every time you log on to the Leaderboard you enter your non-OIC balance at that moment, whether it has changed from the last time or not.

Congrats on your prize! You pipped me by $2. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tosh
11-26-2004, 05:00 PM
It was a little unexpected, OIC is just something I occasionally do for a bit after I have finished my hands in my normal games. Its been kind of fun though, and The Gaming Club guy(s) has/have restored my faith in their site at least.