PDA

View Full Version : hectic action this week

07-24-2002, 07:09 PM
my comsummer non durable stocks are really hot. at least i got ahead of cnbc lol. financials ouch but i dont have the big banks as i know better. tech buys are long term. i think the US dollar is fine at this level. really like mbs reits right now too.

to my friends wildbill, scalf, mark, elroy, or anyone else. have you kept up on citibank and jpmorgan stuff going on this week? did you read the wsj article about citibank and enron where wsj implied citibank was willing accomplice in round trip trades to dupe investors? my question is if this is the case how much did citibank lose in enron implosion due to loans, stock in enron? have you all kept up on the unbelievable implosion of any company involved in energy trading? anyway govt, lawyers, & shareholders looking for deep pockets in enron fiasco and they're goin after the banks.

07-24-2002, 08:36 PM
do not follow citibank, but was listening to kramer and kudlow tonite..and they had a citibank booster on..pointing out how much capital citi has and how low their pe is...lol...

anyway...glad you did well today...see amgen??..i was sitting at my internet account about 1100am...saw the dow starting to take off...tried to sell out of dow puts..before i could get an order in; the dow was at 280...i could not believe the velocity..scary if you really think about the amazing amount of capital that represents...anyway...i did rape em with my amgen calls...gl..as the chinese would say these are interesting times...i really do not know what to expect of the market right now...

07-25-2002, 03:36 PM
mbs reits.

FB was a steal 2 days ago. probably still is. $5 div is fine with me.

07-25-2002, 08:30 PM
supposedly a lot of new short interest in mbs reits. since you mentioned fb i do own it bought more this week early. to you visit fb message board on yahoo? if so im sure youre familiar with bond_dadddy, entropy_98_98 and the rest. if not good discussion on mbs reits over there.

07-25-2002, 09:04 PM
that a yahoo stock message board would actually be informative...most that i have frequented have just been insult hurlig contests and sharing of ignorance and misinformation..gl

07-25-2002, 09:19 PM
this one isnt quite that way.

07-26-2002, 02:05 PM
yes, i read the yahoo board on fb. i've learned a lot from it, believe it or not.

it hasn't turned to garbage yet, thank god.

bonddaddy is the all-knowing one over there. no, he's not just some cheerleader, he knows what he's talking about. everyone on there asks him questions.