PDA

View Full Version : Top Posters of the 2+2 Forums

AngryCola
11-25-2004, 03:37 PM
I decided to make a thread for this based on all the heated discussion in one of the other threads. Obviously, I was way off with my list, but it got me thinking.

Who are the most knowledgeable posters here? Are there only 10-15, as has been suggested? I used to think there would be far more, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm interested in everyone's opinion on the "great" posters of 2+2, based on knowledge of poker. This is simply for my own curiosity and some decent discussion.

Who are they? Naming yourself will not count against you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

**NOTE** I'm out for Turkey day fun, and will read the replies when I return.

Lazymeatball
11-25-2004, 03:46 PM
We had this post in the zoo a year or two ago. It ended up a big circle jerk of everyone trying to kiss eachothers ass and never came up with any definitive answers. People know which posters they respect, no need to spell it out.

theBruiser500
11-25-2004, 03:49 PM
good post lazymeatball

chabibi
11-25-2004, 03:53 PM
the best poker advice i ever got came from dog meat

AngryCola
11-25-2004, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People know which posters they respect, no need to spell it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair point. I just wanted to give this topic a home of it's own.
Your Zoo story makes me wish I hadn't, though. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm just surprised there seem to be so few, now that I've read other peoples opinions on the matter. I really thought there would be more, but I've only been here a few months. So, what do I know? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay, seriously out the door this time. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Lazymeatball
11-25-2004, 05:59 PM
no harm no foul, carry on

Non_Comformist
11-25-2004, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We had this post in the zoo a year or two ago. It ended up a big circle jerk of everyone trying to kiss eachothers ass and never came up with any definitive answers. People know which posters they respect, no need to spell it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, circle jerk.

vetman81
11-25-2004, 07:26 PM
I think it depends which forums you are in. There are quite a few people who make regular contributions in certain forums that rarely if ever post in other ones.

cnfuzzd
11-25-2004, 09:43 PM
I respect everyones opinion on these forums. Some few people get automatically relegated to the "i dont really care crowd", and some are elevated to the "you disagree with me, i need to figure out where i am wrong" but most just fall in the middle. We learn together...

peace

john nickle

whiskeytown
11-25-2004, 10:28 PM
a nice summary would be the people Lorinda thanks at the end of her Internet Forum FAQ -

Of course I say that cause I'm on it /images/graemlins/grin.gif - and I'm not sure why, since my biggest contribution to that (hyping the OIC with Mike Haven) isn't even on the FAQ...LOL

RB

Joseph Busti
11-25-2004, 11:10 PM
I gave one of the most accurate lists with the addition of astroglide.

AngryCola
11-25-2004, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I gave one of the most accurate lists with the addition of astroglide.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, so you think. /images/graemlins/smile.gif But, let's not get into that again. Happy thanksgiving guys, I've had a bit too much wine. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AngryCola
11-25-2004, 11:38 PM
btw, Joseph, since I'm in such a sloshed and magnanimous mood, let's just agree that there are a decent amound of quality posters here. There may not be as many as I thought there were, and there may be more than you think there are. Somewhere in the middle is probably about right.

I can't think of anyone on your list that wasn't top notch. Perhaps you leaving out BruceZ and Lorinda was what irritated me. They are good posters, but the people on your list are all right up there, as well.

There are proabably some we both missed, but that's okay, because of the reasons lazymeatball stated. I think you'd be surprised at how many people contribute excellent ideas on these forums. This place is easily one of the top notch forums on the internet.

I'm off to see if I can get the the room to spin a little bit more. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif