PDA

View Full Version : 88 and turn action

sublime
11-25-2004, 12:48 PM
ok, so i am getting used to adjusting to the aggressive play on the party 15. here is a situation that i didnt know how to react to. all comments appreciated.

UTG2- at the time basically unknown. i checked his stats right quick when he raised on the turn, but i didnt have a decent amount of hands to draw a conclusion, so assume a stranger.

CO is a stranger

SB is a LAG. both pre and post flop

BB is a stranger also.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO (poster) calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (10 SB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: (5 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero???

EDIT: looking at it, it seems like a raise. what if your notes say the guy is loose/passive pre and post?