PDA

View Full Version : weird lady at work.

dr. klopek
11-25-2004, 07:59 AM
I work in the proof department at Wells Fargo. There are about 20 people that do several different parts of the check processing procedure. We don't all work close together but we see each other enough to warrant pleasantries, I guess. Anyway, there's this woman who works in another part of the proof department that constantly goes out of her way to say hello. This isn't really weird in and of itself. She's about, I'd say, 45. Overweight, and wears what I am convinced is the same blue shirt every day. She has what can only be described as "ample" eyebrows, and her inch-thick glasses make her look like she's looking into your soul. She has short, black, curly hair that forms a sort of randomly lopsided afro that from far away looks like she's wearing some manner of wool beret. One day, I was sitting in the break room reading the newspaper before work and she walked by, stopped, turned around, approached me, and said: "you have a good night tonight young man," and left. She always calls me "young man." Then, I'm talking to my boss when I get into work, and she walks up to my boss, points at me and says: "I just love the way he smiles." She sort of giggled and turned away, but didn't leave before I returned her silent wave from about 6 feet away.

I tell you she weirds me right out. Sometimes I feel bad because I think I might just feel that way because of her appearance. It's probably a "you had to be there," but it's a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than it sounds.

Popinjay
11-25-2004, 08:19 AM
giggled and turned away, but didn't leave before I returned her silent wave from about 6 feet away.

I tell you she weirds

hehehehe

Malone Brown
11-25-2004, 09:20 AM
I had one of those at that last place I worked, she looked identicle to Mimi for the Drew Carey Show. She creeped me out like you would not beleive. Finally one of my more tactless friends told her that she creeped me out. I felt really bad but it got her off my back.
In your case, I'd get my boss to give her a lesson in work place sexual harrassment, that should stop her.

stripsqueez
11-25-2004, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In your case, I'd get my boss to give her a lesson in work place sexual harrassment, that should stop her.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah - complimenting your smile and a silent wave - she definately wants to have sex with you and is clearly prepared to do anything to get it

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
11-25-2004, 09:37 AM
This is good reason to go pro sooner than later.

tek
11-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Ask her if she ever heard of Jeffrey Dahmer and would she like to come over to your place for dinner... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Toro
11-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Don't be so picky. Give her a pity fcuk.

Leo99
11-25-2004, 02:15 PM
Now you know how pretty women feel when weird guys like me flirt with them.

BusterStacks
11-25-2004, 05:15 PM
the best course of action would be to pwn her immediately.

dr. klopek
11-25-2004, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now you know how pretty women feel when weird guys like me flirt with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I do appreciate the implication that I am "pretty," I really hope it's not the same thing. If it is, you need better moves than the silent wave.

balkii
11-25-2004, 05:32 PM
what is the "silent wave?"

and if you ask me, you should GO FOR IT DAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWG. quick and easy way to lose the V-CHIP

dr. klopek
11-25-2004, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what is the "silent wave?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well when you wave at someone, usually it is accompanied by a "hello" or "goodbye," or at least at such a distance that verbal communication and eye contact are impossible. This is neither. It is a close-quarters wave with plenty of eye contact and no attempts at verbal communication.

Stingy
11-25-2004, 06:12 PM
i definatly think that you should pursue a relationship with this woman. Your not getting any younger and you need to start settling down. Sounds to me like she's a perfect candidate for rearing children.
WaPowN

Topflight
11-25-2004, 07:36 PM
Next time you see her. Smile real nicely and ask her if she likes anal.

maryfield48
11-25-2004, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That could backfire. 'nuff said.

Topflight
11-25-2004, 08:08 PM
hahaha, I take it back. Not worth the risk.

Rooster71
11-25-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I work in the proof department at Wells Fargo. There are about 20 people that do several different parts of the check processing procedure. We don't all work close together but we see each other enough to warrant pleasantries, I guess. Anyway, there's this woman who works in another part of the proof department that constantly goes out of her way to say hello. This isn't really weird in and of itself. She's about, I'd say, 45. Overweight, and wears what I am convinced is the same blue shirt every day. She has what can only be described as "ample" eyebrows, and her inch-thick glasses make her look like she's looking into your soul. She has short, black, curly hair that forms a sort of randomly lopsided afro that from far away looks like she's wearing some manner of wool beret. One day, I was sitting in the break room reading the newspaper before work and she walked by, stopped, turned around, approached me, and said: "you have a good night tonight young man," and left. She always calls me "young man." Then, I'm talking to my boss when I get into work, and she walks up to my boss, points at me and says: "I just love the way he smiles." She sort of giggled and turned away, but didn't leave before I returned her silent wave from about 6 feet away.

I tell you she weirds me right out. Sometimes I feel bad because I think I might just feel that way because of her appearance. It's probably a "you had to be there," but it's a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than it sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
It sounds like she wants some of dr. klopek.

I used to have a similar situation at work. This girl who we called "The Village Idiot" would always want to have some indepth personal conversation. She was maybe 20-25 years old and not too bad looking, but very very strange. The only bad thing about her appearance was that it seemed that she always had some unidentified white stuff stuck in her teeth (really gross). But what was really strange was that she worked in a totally different department. I was in the Collections Training department and she worked in the Cash Management department, that department was fairly small and occupied a small section of our floor. She was really odd, you would be sitting at your desk and turn around to stand up and BAM there she would be, just standing there waiting to tell you about her life. Very strange.

Rooster71
11-25-2004, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so picky. Give her a pity fcuk.

[/ QUOTE ]
The old saying goes "if she's too ugly, then you're not drunk enough."

dsm
11-25-2004, 09:29 PM
She's got a pulse, doesn't she?

SuitedSixes
11-26-2004, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And you say you and your girlfriend just broke up?

SuitedSixes
11-26-2004, 04:56 AM
My new boss: Probably 5'1"-ish, probably 55+ish, probably lesbian-ish. I'm sitting at my desk, she puts her foot up on it and announces, "It may be small, but I can stick it a lot of places." Hell of a first impression!

Topflight
11-26-2004, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And you say you and your girlfriend just broke up?

[/ QUOTE ]

If a girl can't laugh at that, we probably wouldn't last a week.