PDA

View Full Version : Freeroll talk

xTopdogx
11-25-2004, 06:27 AM
I know freerolls are near pointless. But its fun to play and try to win or do best u can just to see flops and more hands, situations, ect.

But my gall am i having the biggest crapfest on FullTilt.

I recommend this site to people only playing for money and even then i dont know. It should be a big enof give away that they have mini people in the seats making it childish, but by gall if they dont have kids in the freerolls.

JJ in my hand early in another freeroll, guy beside me all ins, next to me all ins, and BB all ins....WTF?!?!?

me-jj
guy next to me-KK
guy next to me on other side-JJ ( NO [censored] JACKS TOO!!!)
BB- Ace 6 offsuit

flop comes an ace , of course no jacks, and no kings either.

Woohoo what the crap man, this site features freerolls that will drive u insane, ill stick to pokerstars at least there freeroll players have some pride and try to win most the time at least...Although i was once put out on there by 25 offsuit when i had ace jack suited in BB trying to rob blinds or double up a small stack (1k) 25 guy (1300) ...in other words he called more then half his chips with 5 high!

Wow freerolls suck...but at least im always a big winner at cash games at my house and on the net.

Earnings tonight in 1/2$ Omaha 65$...not bad for 1hrs time

phixxx
11-25-2004, 06:52 AM
I won the empire freeroll and came in second. 200 dollars for just playing freerolls is a waste of time? They're great practice too imo. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And the rest of your post is a joke. You're blaming a freeroll that someone had an overpair to your pair, and another person had the same hand? Maybe if you played it smarter you wouldn't be here complaining. Don't get used to those earnings either, 30bb/h coming from someone like you is nothing but a rush of cards.

Well, it's a rush of cards for anyone.

Maybe you shouldn't have put your entire stack on the line with that AJs when you were a little less than a 3:1 favorite...if you are as good as you claim I'm sure you could have found a better spot than this. CONSIDERING YOUR OMAHA WINNINGS~_~~

phixxx
11-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Well, maybe I was a bit too harsh.

This doesn't contribute to the forum in any way at all though.

xTopdogx
11-25-2004, 07:21 AM
was giving a shout out to people who expect to go to full tilt and actually play hold em, not get outdrawn by way lesser hands.

To answer some of ur smart ass'd replies:

1) yes players do have me playing on "tilt" on full tilt...lol

2)60 dollars tonight, 100 last week, 150 the week before that. This is dealers choice games, tonight was mainly omaha

3)i placed 7th in a freeroll on pokerstars out of 8360 people.

To take offense as badly as u obviously have to such a post u must have some sort of issue, seems alot of people on these forums do. You will see a post about a bad beat asking for advice and the only replies the guy will get is negative.

I dunno, maybe if you want i could send u some screenshots i have taken of horrible, horrible beats online, then u might sempathize with me.

Yes i screenshot them, its funny to show my poker buddies on the weekends.

Anyways, sorry this thread helps none...although its about multi-table tournaments...in the multi-table tournament section...k my bad /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

phixxx
11-25-2004, 07:04 PM
We have all taken horrible horrible beats, and you saying something about me (us) having issues, you may be right. I have an issue about people who CLEARLY don't want help, but just want someone to feel sorry for them because they took a 'bad beat'. I don't care what your dealers choice game is.