PDA

View Full Version : Question: William Hill and other Crypto sites with $5/hr bonus

SamJack
11-25-2004, 02:15 AM
I have a question regarding William Hill (and other crypto skins)'s bonus. It says $5/hr for upto $25. Is it per table hour? i.e. if I play two tables for an hour, would I get paid $10 for that hour?

Thanks,

SamJack

Cubswin
11-25-2004, 02:21 AM
Yes, you get credit for each and every table.

At ukbetting and totalbet it seemed like this month i only got credit if i played for at least at hour and the same table... ie they didnt seem to add up fractions of an hour. I didnt notice if this was the case at WH this month though... i played in full hour incriments after noticing this at UKbetting and total. Just to be safe i would play for at least an hour straight if u want to get credited.

cubs

Izaak_Walton
11-25-2004, 05:57 AM
Unless something's changed, I believe it's 5 British pounds per hour and not 5 US dollars.(?????) Let me know if I am wrong!!!

HoosierFan
11-26-2004, 09:59 PM
How do you multitable on William Hill? It always takes my whole bankroll.

SackUp
11-26-2004, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you multitable on William Hill? It always takes my whole bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a bigger bankroll /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you don't' have a big enough bankroll to multitable then you probably don't need to start multitabling yet anyhow. I would work on clearing this bonus and working on your game and then when you have a bigger bankroll built up you can start playing around with multi tabling.

You should take a look at Homer's post on building a bankroll for newbies. It's on teh first page right and can easily be found using the search function.

GL

HoosierFan
11-26-2004, 10:13 PM
I deposited $150, but it doesn't give me choice to take anything less.

Nick MC
11-27-2004, 07:09 PM
I spoke to William Hill support on the phone and I was told that you had to play for an hour at a stretch, that parts of an incomplete hour did not count, and that it did not make any difference whether you multi-tabled. They go by sessions, meaning being logged in. I don't know how long you can sit out during a game without it no longer being counted as one session, or if you shift games how long the gap between leaving one and starting another can be, but that is what I understood from our conversation. I also don't know if, when you are multi-tabling, they post the bonus to both tables every hour. It is also not easy to see whether you have been credited all of your bonuses because the statement history only covers the last few (10 I think) transactions.

So if you play for 75 minutes, log out, then come back and play for 45 minutes you will only have earned 5 pounds not 10.