PDA

View Full Version : Play this from Villian's point of view.

jedi
11-24-2004, 09:32 PM
What do I have, and what does Villian 2 have?

How would you have played this from Villian 1's perspective?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Villian 1 is SB with A /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/club.gif. CO posts a blind of $1.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 <font color="purple">(Villian 2)</font> raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO (poster) calls, <font color="CC3333">Jedi 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB <font color="purple">(Villian 1)</font> caps</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 <font color="purple">(Villian 2)</font> calls, CO calls, Jedi calls.

Flop: (17 SB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Villian 1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="CC3333">Jedi raises</font>, Villian 1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 3-bets</font>, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Jedi caps</font>, Villian 1 calls, Villian 2 calls.

Turn: (15 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Villian 1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Jedi raises</font>, Villian 1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Jedi caps</font>, Villian 1 calls, Villian 2 calls.

River: (27 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Villian 1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Jedi raises</font>, Villian 1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Villian 2 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Jedi caps</font>, Villian 1 calls, Villian 2 calls.

Final Pot: 39 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 39 BB, between Jedi, Villian 1 and Villian 2.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Jedi (39 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Villian 2 has Ts Tc (three of a kind, tens).
Jedi has Ac Ad (three of a kind, aces).
Villian 1 has Qc As (one pair, aces).
Outcome: Jedi wins 39 BB. </font>

Piiop
11-24-2004, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do I have

[/ QUOTE ]

AA

[ QUOTE ]
and what does Villian 2 have

[/ QUOTE ]

TT

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fold pf

Ptolemy
11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
One of you has AA the other TT (hopefully hero is AA) and Villian 1 has the always sought after third best hand.

Reraise and cap back to Villian 1 with AQo and it is time to fold pre-flop.

dangerous_badman
11-25-2004, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fold pf

[/ QUOTE ]

Fo'shizzle

pointcount
11-25-2004, 01:37 AM
Someone has pocket A's...I'm assuming it's you lol or you're very brave!

As Villan 1 im betting the flop calling the cap, leading the turn and folding to more aggression - someone has to have me beat with Ak or a set and after the flop I'm pretty sure that they aren't simply capping it with the flush...

btspider
11-25-2004, 02:26 AM
villian 1 should fold PF and fold at probably every post-flop opportunity.

you and villian 2 have TT and AA. i assume you have AA since you would probably recognize a better set earlier than the river cap.

i'm slow.. in other words.. what everyone else said..