PDA

View Full Version : Tunica (super)satellites

12-30-2001, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know anything about satelites and super-sattellites in Tunica?

Dirk

PS Does anyone know how to spell sattelite?

12-30-2001, 07:25 PM
Dirk,

The super satellite will be held every evening. The buy-in is $120 for a $10,000 seat. The satellites for the daily events start the day before and are continued up until the event for the day.

Second question already answered.

Mark

12-30-2001, 07:33 PM
Thankyoo. Does the supersatellite have rebuys/addons? What amounts of tournament chips do you get for the buy-in (and rebuys/addons if any). What do the blinds start at? How long are the levels?

Dirk.

12-31-2001, 12:43 AM
Dirk,

The brochure I received in the mail said the rebuy period is for 90 minutes. The other information I don't know, but my best guess is that they will do it like the WSOP Supers. When I played that earlier this year you could do a rebuy as soon as you had less than the initial starting amount. Then at the end of the rebuy period you could do a rebuy and a double add-on if your chips are below the initial starting amount, and I believe anyone could do the double add-on.

Maybe someone else that knows the details can answer your questions. Try calling the Horseshoe poker room and see if someone knows.

12-31-2001, 05:16 PM

01-01-2002, 11:21 PM
The full information on this is at pokerpages.com under tournements.

01-02-2002, 02:51 PM
Well, not exactly. Pokerpages just crashes my browser, if not my whole computer. Does anyone else have problems with pokerpages? Dirk