PDA

View Full Version : Poker chips

StacysMom
11-24-2004, 04:25 PM
I need to buy a nice set of poker chips for a christmas present. Im looking to buy 500-1000 chips oh hight quality. Either clay or very nice non-clay chips. I'm looking specifically for simple design, Red, Green, Black and Purple chips to denote 5, 25,100, and 500 respectively.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to which site would offer quality and a good deal? Possibly a speceific set that you may have purchased and recomend or discourage.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

scrub
11-24-2004, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I need to buy a nice set of poker chips for a christmas present. Im looking to buy 500-1000 chips oh hight quality. Either clay or very nice non-clay chips. I'm looking specifically for simple design, Red, Green, Black and Purple chips to denote 5, 25,100, and 500 respectively.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to which site would offer quality and a good deal? Possibly a speceific set that you may have purchased and recomend or discourage.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Your best bet is to repost this in the "home poker" forum.

There are a lot of poker chip enthusiasts there, and they'll definitely be able to help you out.

You could also search the "home poker" forum archive--poker chips are just about all they talk about in there.

Good luck!

scrub

FatMan
11-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Try this website as well

http://www.pokerchipreviews.com/