PDA

View Full Version : OIC 3 Day 14 Winners and Top Placers

Gaming Club
11-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Congratulations to the following people who are the top 10 on the leader board for day 14:

1. Mackas
2. Pokernoob
3. krazyace5
4. Tex Murphy
5. CrazyN8
6. jwp
7. golgi11
8. pc in NM
9. Tosh
10. xxx

Prizes
Pokernoob takes the $50 prize for being next on the leader board as he’s had a one day break, but still is up there. This is the second last time that you can get this prize Pokernoob /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pokernoob (still hot on Mackas’s heels) also takes the $50 prize for the biggest balance jump, increasing his BR by $563.

The $50 prize for the biggest rank jump is taken by deaders with a 72 place jump.

Well done to everybody. Please ensure that you re-declare your correct balances. For your convenience, the OIC rules are located here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1236412&page=4&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Again, we’d like to stress the importance of complying with the rules and making sure that all money outside of the OIC is declared. It really makes life easier for everyone and helps in keeping the leader board as up to date as possible.

Prize winner accounts will be credited shortly as well as BR refunds for qualifying players.

CountDuckula
11-24-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey, how about a booby prize for biggest drop! /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Mike

Tosh
11-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Pretty sure I'm not 9th, I haven't even played for a week.

PokerNoob
11-24-2004, 04:44 PM
Gaming guy.... My bankroll only increased $513. The extra $50 must come from yesterday's prize. I could have sworn I redeclared my balance.

Well, like I said yesterday, I'm on the final level (15/30). Nobody ever seems to sit there, although 20/40 has 8 players. I'm headed out of town for the holidays (although get this... my neighbors left to drive to North Carolina and just turned back and went home after getting only 40 miles in 2 1/2 hours) so the rest of you guys have a chance to pass me and claim 2nd prize.

deaders
11-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Awesome /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Unfortunately my big jump up the rankings was slaughtered today by variance, I am way back down again.