PDA

View Full Version : Posting hand histories

rivered
11-24-2004, 11:15 AM
I was doing well at the sngs at first - about 300 games and around 40%. I then started multi-tabling more and I've really went down hill. My ITM is similiar but my 1/2/3 ratios went from being quite good to just crap. I was thinking of posting some tournaments and see if anyone had any advice. I'd post one now but I'm not getting and mail from Empire tonight.

Bremen
11-24-2004, 11:22 PM
Had the same thing happen to me. At first I thought it was just a natural swing as my ROI after ~100 tourneys was almost unsustainably high. However looking at the records from after I started 4tabling I have VERY few 4ths. For whatever reason I'm not being as aggresive on the bubble. Which means I'm shortstacked going into the money. Which also explains why my 2:1 1st:2nd ratio more than reversed itself.

rivered
11-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Here's one from today. I'm trying to pick it randomly so I don't hide the bad plays. Let me know what you think. You can download the file here (http://www.raiseany.com/sng7422388.txt) to make it easier. I'm sure most of you have a hand replayer so I think this will be easiest.

EDIT

Yikes, I just looked at it, played bad. Was the last game of a session and I wanted to watch something on TV. Can't learn anything from the tournies you play great and get pocket aces 4 times though can you.