PDA

View Full Version : What is this crap on HBO WAYYY O/T

gabyyyyy
11-24-2004, 04:33 AM
So im sitting here surfing the web and watching some tv. No work tommorow /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So I see this movie on hbo. These southern whackos are chopping up bodies and [censored]. Real twisted movie.

ricochet420
11-24-2004, 04:40 AM
My guess is House of a 1000 corpses. Rob Zombies movie.

gabyyyyy
11-24-2004, 04:40 AM
terrible..

ricochet420
11-24-2004, 04:42 AM
yeah, im watching cheers playing a little online, wasn't impressed with the movie.

Overdrive
11-24-2004, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So im sitting here surfing the web and watching some tv. No work tommorow /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So I see this movie on hbo. These southern whackos are chopping up bodies and [censored]. Real twisted movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

A much beter movie on HBO tonight is Once Upon a Time in Mexico with Salma Hayek. You should of watched that instead of that very badly done and non-entertaining House Of 1000 Corpses.

kurosh
11-24-2004, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A much beter movie on HBO tonight is Once Upon a Time in Mexico with Salma Hayek. You should of watched that instead of that very badly done and non-entertaining House Of 1000 Corpses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really really really REALLY hoping that was sarcasm and I missed the joke. The only good part about Once Upon a Time in Mexico is Johnny Depp getting his eyes gouged out. Salma Hayek makes a 2 minute appearance in the movie. If there was more of her and less of her clothing, then maybe the movie could be bearable.

Overdrive
11-24-2004, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really really really REALLY hoping that was sarcasm and I missed the joke. The only good part about Once Upon a Time in Mexico is Johnny Depp getting his eyes gouged out. Salma Hayek makes a 2 minute appearance in the movie. If there was more of her and less of her clothing, then maybe the movie could be bearable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I loved Johnny Depp and the whole movie. I just have a Salma infatuation lately. Like you said the lovely and talented Salma was only in it very briefly. You can see much more of her in Frida. Oh yeah.

GrannyMae
11-24-2004, 01:45 PM
how could ANY zombie movie be terrible?? the worse it is, the better it is, so it has to be a great movie to be bad.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/explode.gif

LondonBroil
11-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Shaun of the Dead is a must see for you.

GrannyMae
11-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Shaun of the Dead

oh man! i have never heard of this, but i can tell by the title that it has to be pure gold.

time to google

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/bgrfreak.gif

JohnShaft
11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Shaun of the Dead

oh man! i have never heard of this, but i can tell by the title that it has to be pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]
Excellent British RomZomCom (Romantic Zombie Comedy!) released this year.
It's had absolutely *rave* reviews, including one on my horror site (http://www.horrorexpress.com/filmreview.php?id=470)

GrannyMae
11-24-2004, 06:16 PM
oh my! great site!

ok, looks like i gotta score some... uh.. glaucoma meds and watch this flick.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/smoking/rauch11.gif

daryn
11-24-2004, 10:26 PM
gabbbbyyyyyy,

i think you are talking about a movie i recently saw on HBO also..

i think it was called "wrong turn" or something, about these rednecks in west virginia.

cthomer5000
11-24-2004, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gabbbbyyyyyy,

i think you are talking about a movie i recently saw on HBO also..

i think it was called "wrong turn" or something, about these rednecks in west virginia.

[/ QUOTE ]

That movie is also TERRIBLE. Still, "House of the Dead" is the runaway winner for worst horror movie I've ever seen... just atrocious.