PDA

View Full Version : Another joke from Empire VIP

Non_Comformist
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
I got this offer from Empire today. Notice I don't actually get to use my VIP points. No, that may have value to me. Instead the VIP club has now seemingly become a memebership to some sort of poker cataloge. What a joke.

<font color="blue">
Dear VIP Club member.

As always we try to give the best and most attractive promotions to our elite club members. We take another step forward in giving our VIP players the most rewarding, attractive and exclusive program in the world. In addition to the benefits you get daily, while playing with us (FreeRoll, gift shop, cash outs etc.) we give you a great opportunity to upgrade your home poker experience.

This time we came up with a SUPER SAVE DEAL

Home poker tournament set

For only $69.95, get the full set, including a poker tabletop, 200 poker chips, a chip rack and 2 decks of cards.

This is an Empire Poker VIP Club member's exclusive deal with a great low price!!!

Retail price: $169.00
Our price: $69.95
You save: $99.05

</font>

Benholio
11-23-2004, 05:59 PM
That deal wouldn't be half bad, but then you have to pay like $30 and up for shipping, which makes it more than half bad.

Alobar
11-23-2004, 06:02 PM
yeah, I created a thread on this earlier. I asked what kind of chips they were, and they told me and then gave me a link to their site that sells all kinds of crap. So basically its just a marketing gimmick.....EFFing arseholes

Sandstone
11-23-2004, 06:07 PM
The benefits of the VIP club just keep on coming! Oh boy!!!

junkmail3
11-23-2004, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In addition to the benefits you get daily , while playing with us (FreeRoll, gift shop, cash outs etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my favorite Empire benefit. I can't find this anywhere else.