PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Seahawks YTD on Bills games 2-0-0

ftball0000
11-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Fresh off another win on my Bills pick I have decided to go for another.

This week Buffalo travels across the country to visit the Seattle Seahawks. The Bills are 1-2-1 ATS on the road this year while Seattle is 1-3 ATS at home. Clearly one trend has to break.

Both teams are running teams with the Bills utilizing Willis McGahee and the Seahawks have Shaun Alexander who is having a great year, just at the end of his contract, how convenient.

The seahawks defense allows 4.2 ypc while the bills defense allows only 3.6 Seattle is +9 in the turnover ratio which is far better than the Bills. However they allow 35 more yards per game through the air.

Something about this game doesn't feel right though, the Bills do not play well on the road, especally going across the country. Look for the Seahawks to make less mistakes than the bills as I think Buffalo will play well enough to keep it close, but manage to shoot themselves in the foot yet again

Score:
Seattle 20
Buffalo 16

So in conclusion, take the Bills and the 5.5 points, but don't bet the house on them. The last two games they have played I was confident about the outcome, this one not so much.

Go Bills,
-Ftball

NOTE: I am a season ticket holder of the Bills, but try to look at the games as objectivly as possible

SossMan
11-23-2004, 04:51 PM
I don't know how you can do a full analysis without even mentioning the injury status of the Seatle starting QB. I'm not touching this game.