PDA

View Full Version : John Madden: Fat Bloated idiot

2planka
11-23-2004, 01:40 PM
He and McCarver have got to be the worst analysts in sports. Discuss.

ThaSaltCracka
11-23-2004, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Discuss

[/ QUOTE ] Been done before, I think everyone agrees.

2planka
11-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Apologies.... he bugged the snot outta me last night.

ThaSaltCracka
11-23-2004, 01:45 PM
I usually don't watch MNF because him and Michaels both suck.

stabn
11-23-2004, 02:36 PM
You have to watch on thanksgiving though if he rips a turducken open. Comedic gold.

kerssens
11-23-2004, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually don't watch MNF because him and Michaels both suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with half...I think Michaels is one of the best

ThaSaltCracka
11-23-2004, 02:50 PM
no one asked your tupid opinion Kerssens. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

personally I don't like either.

AngryCola
11-23-2004, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have to watch on thanksgiving though if he rips a turducken open. Comedic gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was one of the most disgusting things I had ever seen. Didn't that happen 2 seasons ago? He just went to town on that thing. Al looked like he was shocked and disgusted. I thought for sure he had to take a quick trip to the can during the break. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IsaacW
11-23-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm not really a football fan, but my fraternity did MNF last night for a rush event so I was forced to listen to Mr. Madden's absolute gems. My favorite was something like this about Tom Brady:

"Now, I don't want to compare him to Joe Montana, but he really is like Joe Montana in a lot of ways."

Luckily I brought SSHE with me so I got to talk poker with some of the guys who didn't want to watch the game either.

Toro
11-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Or, that's why the Patriots are the Patriots and Kansas City is Kansas City. Profound!

youtalkfunny
11-25-2004, 04:18 AM
I hit the mute button on Madden years ago, when he was still with Fox.

Last night was the first chance I've had in a long time to sit at home and watch an entire football game with the sound on.

And the '04 Madden is GREAT compared to the '00 Madden.

Not once this week did I hear, "Now watch this...BOOM! POW!!!" That was refreshing.

I liked a lot of his comments, such as, "I don't care how much weight they can lift, or how high they can jump, I just want to know how well they can play football."

I've been a Madden-hater for years, but he impressed me this week.

Of course, I haven't had to listen to him every week for the last several years. And my Patriots were winning something like their 24th in 25 tries, so I was in a great mood....

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-25-2004, 10:54 AM
McCarver's bad, but he isn't even the worst analyst in Baseball. That title goes to Joe Morgan.