PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 10/20

joker122
11-23-2004, 04:28 AM
After ~21k hands at 10/20 I've dropped 177BB. I know 21k hands isn't that much, but it's got me slightly worried. It just always seems like I'm playing with my cards face up. Take a look at these numbers and see if anything jumps out at you:

http://www.picturehost.co.uk/free.one/pt.JPG

My winrate at 5/10 6max after ~70k hands was 2.5BB/100 hands. Also, the screen name I play under is "Drawdead2." Thanks.

joker122
11-23-2004, 02:15 PM
bump

Benjamin
11-23-2004, 02:24 PM
I don't see anything out of line. But, for someone running bad you are winning a lot at showdown, it seems, so maybe you should be showing down a bit more? Bluffing is rampant in those games, so you should be showing down your biggish aces and mid pairs with some frequency even when the betting is telling you you're beat. IMO.

B.

fsuplayer
11-23-2004, 02:25 PM
at quick glance, I think your vpip could be a little higher.

-you flop agg. seems too high

-vpip from the SB is too low

you seem a little tight overall and from the SB esp., but other than that it looks pretty good.

just for shits and giggles, check out your misc. stats and compare 20k hands of 10/20 and 20k hands of 5/10 and see if your % won and gross $ won with each type of hand (twp pair, sets, flushes, etc.) is vastly different.

in my downswing of 300BB ($6k), my two pair hands went from up $15k and winning 60.1% of the time, to up only $1500 and winning only 51% of the time. that stat right there takes me out of my downswing! pretty crazy how something like that can happen over 20k hands.

gl joker.

fsuplayer

fsuplayer
11-23-2004, 02:26 PM
I don't see anything out of line. But, for someone running bad you are winning a lot at showdown, it seems, so maybe you should be showing down a bit more? Bluffing is rampant in those games, so you should be showing down your biggish aces and mid pairs with some frequency even when the betting is telling you you're beat. IMO.

i agree with that completely.

Guido
11-23-2004, 02:32 PM
I would say those stats are pretty good. Defend a little more in both the BB and SB. I would call down a little more. Rest looks great.

Thanks,

Guido