PDA

View Full Version : Best and most unique pick up lines ever

gamblore99
11-23-2004, 03:20 AM
my 2 favourite
1) See a girl across the room. make a "come here motion" with your finger, she comes over confused and wonders what you want. you say "Now if I can make you come with just 1 finger, imagine what all 10 can do." - only works if she has a sense of humour.
2) "there is a dead hooker in my trunk" - tried it once, was a no go. but me and buddies all had a good laugh

Blarg
11-23-2004, 04:15 AM
"Can you break a hundred?"

Your second one reminded me of one I loved that I saw some comedian on t.v. do a few years back.

"Ever been so far out in the desert nobody can hear you scream? Ever been in the trunk of a really big Chevy?"

NLSoldier
11-23-2004, 04:20 AM
"Herpes is the gift that keeps on giving. So, when's your birthday?"

"Are you as good as your mother?"

"How would you like to join me in some math? We'll add you and me, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply!"

"I'm Hungarian. Do you have any Hungarian in you? Would you like some?"

"How about a three-some. You, Me, and Heineken."

nothumb
11-23-2004, 04:24 AM
That finger one, I was using in the 7th grade. So I'd drop it.

How about, "I'm really drunk. Can you please tell me if you're cute or not?"

"Does your daddy own a lumberyard? Cause you've been giving me wood all night."

"Those look too good to be real. They're real?"

"Can you hold the keys to my Beamer while I go score some coke?"

NT

gamblore99
11-23-2004, 04:39 AM
the finger one is sweet. i have to try it out more, but as of now i think its a keeper. its especially good because you get her to come to you, which I think makes it much easier to go from there.

Those look too good to be real. They're real?
also nice

BusterStacks
11-23-2004, 04:47 AM
Wanna go out for some pizza and sex? What, you don't like pizza?

I bet you 5$ I can touch your boob without touching your clothes.... <grab her boob>.... darn, oh well here's a 5.

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 04:54 AM
If you're as handsome as me all you have to do is point at whatever poon you so desire and say "You me sex now." Works everytime (not a advisable tactic for the hideously ugly, handsome studs only.) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gamblore99
11-23-2004, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're as handsome as me all you have to do is point at whatever poon you so desire and say "You me sex now." Works everytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

im confused. do you say all that to the girl, or just the "you me sex now" part. cause the whole thing is decent line overall.

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 05:10 AM
I say the part I put into quotations. That's the whole point of quotation marks when writing. "You me sex now." They get wet instantly when they here that.

cnfuzzd
11-23-2004, 05:12 AM
my favorite has always been "whats your sign? Wanna [censored]?"

its best if you interupt their answer to the first question with the second one.

peace

john nickle

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

its best if you interupt their answer to the first question with the second one.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord. Why don't you just go ahead and ask them their views on abortion while you're at it. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap. You need to be more direct dude. Women like self assuredness.

gamblore99
11-23-2004, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord. Why don't you just go ahead and ask them their views on abortion while you're at it. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap. You need to be more direct dude. Women like self assuredness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. sometimes when appropriate I just whip it out and start rubbing it on her. youd be surprised how often that works. Try it.

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. sometimes when appropriate I just whip it out and start rubbing it on her. youd be surprised how often that works. Try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That only works if you're in a private place. If you do that in public they'll put you in cage. I usually at least have the patience (thanks to poker) to wait til we get to the nearest restroom to give that lucky lady the ol' "in an out."

Reef
11-23-2004, 05:43 AM
pickup lines are simply dumb, IMO. Check out "Nice guys and players" from amazon or something like it and find out how to really get the girls and learn what they want. I've had a gf for over a year now but still find it to be insightful.

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pickup lines are simply dumb, IMO. Check out "Nice guys and players" from amazon or something like it and find out how to really get the girls and learn what they want. I've had a gf for over a year now but still find it to be insightful.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just don't get it. All they want is cock. If they say any different they're just pretending because they don't want you to think they're some kind of nympho freak. This is what thousands of years of religious moralizing has done to our beautiful young women. Sex is bad. You burn in hell. You no good [censored].

gamblore99
11-23-2004, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when trying to pick up, what you actually say means relatively nothing. Her initial attraction is 93% based on how you look, and your voice. The other 7% is supposedly what you say. so the actual pick up line really doesnt make a difference unless its really weird "i have a dead hooker in my trunk", but pick up lines are cool. and weird ones make for very good entertainment

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when trying to pick up, what you actually say means relatively nothing. Her initial attraction is 93% based on how you look, and your voice. The other 7% is supposedly what you say. so the actual pick up line really doesnt make a difference unless its really weird "i have a dead hooker in my trunk", but pick up lines are cool. and weird ones make for very good entertainment

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Imagaine a guy that looks like the Elephant man and speaks in a high nasal wheedling tone. He may speak with the eloquence of a modern day Shakespeare, but it won't matter. No poon for that poor semantical gymnast. Period.

thirddan
11-23-2004, 06:20 AM
sounds like a play...i think he got the girl in the end /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A_C_Slater
11-23-2004, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sounds like a play...i think he got the girl in the end /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. A fictional play.

tek
11-24-2004, 07:17 PM
"My dad is Welsh and my mom is Hungarian. That makes me well-hung!"

(I saw that on a show about best moments on game shows. It was from an old Dating Game show from the late 1960's).

tek
11-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Here's another: "Wanna go half and half on a bastard?"

degenerategambler
11-24-2004, 10:09 PM
i generally try to work a compliment in first.

ex. " Nice shoes, wanna F***?"

PhatTBoll
11-24-2004, 11:14 PM
"Your boyfriend's a tool. Make out with me."

This actually worked for my friend.

tolbiny
11-24-2004, 11:33 PM
REally,
i seem to remember you getting rejeceted by a cheerleader for some skinny blonde dude... and not to mention the time you got blown off when you invited a girl to the "Max" for a burger. In fact there were plenty of times you had problems with women that i recall.

A_C_Slater
11-24-2004, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
REally,
i seem to remember you getting rejeceted by a cheerleader for some skinny blonde dude... and not to mention the time you got blown off when you invited a girl to the "Max" for a burger. In fact there were plenty of times you had problems with women that i recall.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not speaking to A.C. are you!?

No woman can resist my dimples!

I'm such a stud I even got Spano to strip for me in Vegas and give me her money. There was even a reality show made to support my claim called "Showgirls." I'm such a pimp. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ilya
11-25-2004, 12:06 AM
AsS and TiTTieS
YouR ASs and TItTiES I wAnT to CaRReSs tHem pREsenTly

Duke
11-25-2004, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Your boyfriend's a tool. Make out with me."

This actually worked for my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your friend banged your girlfriend? What an [censored].

~D

Dark Force Rising
11-25-2004, 12:38 AM
"If this place is a meat market you must be the pork roast."

A_C_Slater
11-25-2004, 12:48 AM
"Come here and sit on my dick bitch."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me."

"I don't think so, you better get the hell away from me with that bullshit."

"You know you like it, baby."

"Whatever."

"That's it, I give up. I'll never understand women"

An actual conversation at a bar that my friend had. This is how you should treat a lady. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PhatTBoll
11-25-2004, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your friend banged your girlfriend? What an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for that, I'm going to join forces with omahachamp and form a vigilante band of 2+2 posters whose sole mission is to get you banned, keel-hauled, tarred, feathered, drawn, quartered, and anally penetrated with a saguaro cactus. Say your prayers buddy.

Duke
11-25-2004, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just for that, I'm going to join forces with omahachamp and form a vigilante band of 2+2 posters whose sole mission is to get you banned, keel-hauled, tarred, feathered, drawn, quartered, and anally penetrated with a saguaro cactus. Say your prayers buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just come to vegas and bust me playing cards.

~D

Slacker13
11-25-2004, 02:09 AM
My name's [your name]That's so you know what to scream.

Diplomat
11-25-2004, 03:32 AM
Oh BURN.

-Diplomat