PDA

View Full Version : 4 Time Loser

Boris
11-23-2004, 01:47 AM
The "fan" who threw the crap at Artest is a convicted felon, Felony Assault with intent to do great bodily harm. He is also a 3 time convicted drunk driver. Hahahaha. what a victim. David Stern makes me sick with his hipocracy.

nolanfan34
11-23-2004, 02:05 AM
With his prior record, he could be prosecuted for sure. The DA was on the Today Show this morning, and said some of the fans might face assault and battery charges. This guy should for sure.

AngryCola
11-23-2004, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what a victim. David Stern makes me sick with his hipocracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, considering that wasn't the fan Artest went after.

Great point. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

mmbt0ne
11-23-2004, 02:16 AM
You forgot that drinking is a violation of his probation. A+ job with that one to his PO. But, I'm sure it's the first time since trial he's had a drink.

Ray Zee
11-23-2004, 02:35 AM
they can lock them allup or let them all go. pro sports has sunk to all time lows by condoning anything for ratings or the current crop of creeps. no longer is sports about competition and gamemanship. its all just entertainment. but thats what the new breed of watching fans want, so so be it. get ready for rollerball.

andyfox
11-23-2004, 03:09 AM
Yep, Artest knew he was a convicted felon, that's why he slugged him. Oh, wait, he slugged the wrong guy. After all, he was near the convicted felon that threw the cup.

Did David Stern call the guy a victim? I recall him calling the actions "poisonous."

Boris
11-23-2004, 04:27 AM
lol. calling the actions "poisonous" and docking a guy $6m are pretty far apart on the punishment spectrum.

BTW - do you still believe mental illness doesn't exist?

Blarg
11-23-2004, 04:46 AM
I remember when Spreewell tried to strangle his own coach. There was all kinds of talk about right and wrong, but there was never any doubt that if anyone's job was in trouble, it wasn't Spreewell's, it was the coaches, and that Spreewell would be on the team and it would as if nothing happened soon enough.

Once you're a rich celebrity and they need you, it's almost impossible to be punished severely for anything you do.

I'm glad these jerks who fight with fans get a real life for once by getting the boot when they deserve it very, very occasionally. Simply put, these guys are professionals getting paid millions. They should be smarter and have their bodyguards doing the beating up of people, like Prince. It's practical, and a lot cheaper than doing the punching themselves.

The_Individual
11-23-2004, 04:51 AM

AngryCola
11-23-2004, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Should Stern have suspended the fan? Sentences him to jail time? Fined him?

Are you Ron Artest? Be honest. The two of you probally have similar IQ's.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have signed up to the 2+2 forums for the sole purpose of bashing people, you will not be welcome here for very long.

This is not RGP.

Differences of opinion are one thing, but you seem to be out to attack people. I hope your motives for posting here are more positive than what you have demonstrated thus far. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

AngryCola
11-23-2004, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They should be smarter and have their bodyguards doing the beating up of people, like Prince

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Reef
11-23-2004, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
get ready for rollerball.

[/ QUOTE ]

joy of joys

adios
11-23-2004, 08:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The "fan" who threw the crap at Artest is a convicted felon, Felony Assault with intent to do great bodily harm. He is also a 3 time convicted drunk driver. Hahahaha. what a victim. David Stern makes me sick with his hipocracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does David Stern have the authority to discipline the fans? I don't think so. However, he does have the authority to discipline the players. Again are you absolutely sure nothing will happen to these fans i.e. that they will not be charged with crimes and/or the Pistons will not take actions against them?

andyfox
11-23-2004, 01:38 PM
I agree, but Stern cannot punish the fans. I think he should punish the Pistons so that they know they need to do a better job in controlling their fans. I've indicated some possible punishments in Clarkmeister's thread.

Don't get your BTW. Did I say I didn't believe mental illness doesn't exist?

Sponger15SB
11-23-2004, 01:42 PM
And here I thought this was gonna be a thread on the 4 time AFC champion buffalo bills!

Boris
11-23-2004, 01:43 PM
I loved the bills.

andyfox
11-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Haven't the Vikings also lost four Superbowls without a victory?