PDA

View Full Version : PT Hand Checkups

Ajax410
11-23-2004, 01:38 AM
I know we all want to post Poker Tracker stats to "check-up" on how we're playing. Hell, if you search for posts by me, you'll find a few as well. I am not criticizing posting these stats, but PLEASE, I BEG YOU, wait until you have 10k hands before doing so. I've had 3k hand stretches where my BB/100 was over 7 and 3k hand stretches where my BB/100 was worse than -2. The point is, posting anything less than 10k hands is totally worthless - even 10k is not REALLY enough - so you should try to refrain from doing so until you hit 10k hands.

Alex

Entity
11-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Thanks dude. Would you also mind formulating a post ranting about people posting with no reads on their players?

If you played a tough hand and you've been there more than one orbit, you've got to tell us something. Something.

Rob

SlantNGo
11-23-2004, 01:48 AM
Tough to do when multi-tabling w/o PokerTracker and a GameTime window. However I no longer have that problem /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you played a tough hand and you've been there more than one orbit, you've got to tell us something.

[/ QUOTE ]