PDA

View Full Version : Some inspirational comments on life

KanigawaCards7
11-23-2004, 01:04 AM
when you and i were young, we all had fantastic dreams of things we would do and people we would meet, and the fun that could be had meeting thse people. throughout the course of our lives most of those dreams especially the really good ones never came to fruition.so we lowered are standards to meet realities grim scythe. But now we know the answer to are foolish childrens questions and are moderately financially secure. So we look at our wives who weve grown to love or put up wth at least so we aren't alone, hoping that someday are children will have their dreams come true, and so we try to warn them, because we all know that if we couldve gone back to high school we would have seen through the prison bars like neo in the matrix. we wouldve loved deeper, worked harder, laughed longer, and appreciated our parents more. So we see are selves in the mirror and wonder what couldve been but not in a chilling fashionbecause we are comfortable enough and very happy, just a suspision of what ifs.In the end everyone dies alone, and the winds of life have their say it seems. Dont worry my friend eat drink and be marry because the what ifs arent the natural course of life.

Demana
11-23-2004, 01:23 AM
The only thing you take to your grave is yourself. Live life as if each day was your last and do what makes you happy.

vulturesrow
11-23-2004, 01:43 AM
This may be the most ridiculous thread ever.

Blarg
11-23-2004, 02:00 AM
A lot of people aren't comfortable, aren't more or less content with or resigned to where they are, aren't married, don't have children, aren't older, etc. I think your message was narrower than you might think it is. It almost seems exclusionary.