PDA

View Full Version : Morality Question

slickpoppa
11-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Is it immoral to have sex with a dead body, assuming that no one would ever find out about it? Seriously.

cielo
11-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Oh man, what would Socrates say??

The goodness of an act is not dependent on whether or not anyone knows about it.

But aside from that, to know if an action is good or bad you must ask what your standard of good and bad are. For me, I believe that my happiness is what is best for me. I don't think doing a corpse would really make my life better, I would rather have a relationship with a living person with whom I could interact to form a mutually-beneficial relationship. Those are just my preliminary thoughts. But I think I see your point about doing that isn't really violating anyone's rights. (If that was your point).

cielo

ps, not sure if that would work for me anyways, a dead body would be cold, eehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, probably couldn't "funcition"

Demana
11-23-2004, 01:25 AM
It is up to you as you will be the only person who ever knows about it.

NLSoldier
11-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Who cares if its moral....its freakin gross!

BusterStacks
11-23-2004, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares if its moral....its freakin gross!

[/ QUOTE ]

Word!

tek
11-24-2004, 07:22 PM
This post begs the question:

Q: What's the difference between sex with a female corpse and a live Jewish woman?

A: The corpse doesn't ask you to take her shopping after. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(I'm Jewish, so I can say this... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AngryCola
11-24-2004, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post begs the question:

Q: What's the difference between sex with a female corpse and a live Jewish woman?

A: The corpse doesn't ask you to take her shopping after. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm completely offended and disgusted!

[ QUOTE ]
(I'm Jewish, so I can say this... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

dr. klopek
11-24-2004, 07:40 PM
There's only one word to describe this: HOT.

cnfuzzd
11-24-2004, 07:50 PM
i dont think its really immoral. Just very, very wrong...

peace

john nickle

Niwa
11-24-2004, 07:52 PM
haha what a question..