PDA

View Full Version : Analyze my PT Stats

ArthurD
11-23-2004, 12:14 AM
This is my first post here, although I've been an avid reader for a long time.

I'd really appreciate any feedback based on some stats I've accumulated over about 12K hands. I know, I know, sample size... But I wanted an outlook, I just want to see where I stand. If you need some more stats, let me know I can show them. I'm playing $1/2 at Empire, usually multi-tabling with two tables, sometimes one is Pacific (Doesnt work with PT).

http://www.acewebservices.org/hands.jpg

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

CWsports
11-23-2004, 12:49 AM
VP$SB is too high and PFR is too low

kiemo
11-23-2004, 01:10 AM
You do realize its fairly easy to figure out how much you have won based upon your bb/100 rate?

Also I cant give any analysis unless I know the amount of rake you have paid. Sorry man..

ArthurD
11-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Yea, I know it's easy to figure out. I just don't like to post things like that. The rake is somehwere around 1k I believe. Thanks so far, I will try to do more PFR. I do need to work on my blind defense a lot, too.

Nak
11-23-2004, 10:49 AM
There is NOTHING wrong with your sample size. Don't let the pokercrat bullies in here disuade you from posting your PT stats. Yes, winnings stats might be skewed, but you can good info from your VPIP and aggro, for example, with far fewer hands than this.

Nak

Nak
11-23-2004, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also I cant give any analysis unless I know the amount of rake you have paid. Sorry man..

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Uh, yeah, cuz if you pay a lot of rake, you should raise less... yeah, that's it.

Nak

btspider
11-23-2004, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yeah, cuz if you pay a lot of rake, you should raise less... yeah, that's it.

Nak

[/ QUOTE ]

no. the rake is the most underrated PT stat available for self-analysis. its misunderstood more often than sarcastic 2+2 posts even.

Nak
11-23-2004, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nak

[/ QUOTE ]

no. the rake is the most underrated PT stat available for self-analysis. its misunderstood more often than sarcastic 2+2 posts even.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, point taken, but I just thought that it was rather dismissive to offer NO analysis. Also, admittedly, I don't think that I fully understand the value of the rake stat. Would you be willing to explain it to me despite my sarcastic post?

Nak

Greg J
11-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Did not wanna start another thread. How do you get these screenshots? I'm not very computer savy. Thanks.

DMBFan23
11-23-2004, 11:12 AM
btspider's hidden reference to sarcasm in 2+2 posts will answer your question...

DMBFan23
11-23-2004, 11:13 AM
What CW said. way too loose from the SB.

what are your aggression factors postflop?

btspider
11-23-2004, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, point taken, but I just thought that it was rather dismissive to offer NO analysis. Also, admittedly, I don't think that I fully understand the value of the rake stat. Would you be willing to explain it to me despite my sarcastic post?

[/ QUOTE ]

rake is a useless stat. i was kidding as well.

cwsports said all that needed to be said in the first response. everything else was in line, but the topic creator should include aggression stats as well.

btspider
11-23-2004, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did not wanna start another thread. How do you get these screenshots? I'm not very computer savy. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

hit print screen (next to F12). open up word or paint or photoshop. paste.

i think ctrl-printScreen or alt-printScreen takes a image capture of the top window instead of the entire screen. i forget.

DMBFan23
11-23-2004, 11:16 AM
one minute too slow. I rule. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nak
11-23-2004, 11:25 AM
LOL. Beaten at my own game. I thought that I was missing something. I couldn't see how, though.

Hats off.
Nak