PDA

View Full Version : Get turn-raised when you raised pf and there's an ace out there.

Grisgra
11-22-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm beginning to think this should be an auto-fold without AK or AQ against any non-LAG.

I'll show the results bcs it's obvious by the header that I lost this one, but I'm curious as to what others think about what to do here. Sometimes you're just up against two pair and you've got a decent # of outs.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: "Hero" is MP with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">"Hero" raises</font>, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (5.40 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">"Hero" bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (3.70 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">"Hero" bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, "Hero" calls.

River: (7.70 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, "Hero" calls.

Final Pot: 9.70 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 9.70 BB, between "Hero" and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by UTG (9.70 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
UTG has 4s 4h (three of a kind, fours).
"Hero" has As Th (one pair, aces).
Outcome: UTG wins 9.70 BB. </font>

TazQ
11-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Depends on opponent.

At 5/10 I'd be more willing to fold.

imitation
11-23-2004, 01:23 AM
Heh what 2-pair are you up against with a decent number of outs, 94? Easy fold imo.

maxpowers21
11-23-2004, 01:23 AM
small pot,so i'd tend to fold. Need to showdown these hands a good ammount of time too though so your opponets don't take pot shots at you regardless when you get heads up situations like these.

Guido
11-23-2004, 04:17 AM
I can fold this but it really depends on my opponent. Your opponent could have 2 pair but a lot of the time you will see a flush draw or just an ace.

Guido