PDA

View Full Version : How often do you do make a mistake in your action (not misclick)?

spamuell
11-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I've been multitabling quite a lot frequently, and a couple of times a session I do something and then realise it was completely moronic, like raising when I should call or calling when I should fold, and then realising immediately that the play I made was suboptimal.

I was just wondering whether other people often made bad plays and then realised at once?

jrobb83
11-22-2004, 10:37 PM
This happens to me every so often. Happened once today. Not a huge deal if it is fairly rare, since each mistake only costs fractions of the bet you put in/ don't put in. If I start noticing two or three of those pop up quickly, however, I know its time to quit.

BusterStacks
11-22-2004, 10:37 PM
just now i made a horrible play. called with the nuts on the turn and failed a checkraise on the river. Yikes. Everyone makes mistakes and it sucks, but thankfully others make more mistakes. To answer your question though, I'd say I make an obvious error that i realize immediately at least every other session.

bisonbison
11-22-2004, 10:39 PM
I make very few mistakes as a result of the decision speed or failing to read the board correctly. Maybe once every couple of thousand hands.

I make strategic mistakes all the time. Multitabling isn't my problem. Dumbness is my problem.

Alobar
11-23-2004, 12:09 AM
sadly, more often than I should. At least once a session as soon as I click the button, I see the play that I SHOULD have made

sin808
11-23-2004, 12:38 AM
not very often, but often enough for it to bother me. Most of the time it's raising when I shouldn't, or missing bets on the river. Only seems to happen when I'm playing 4 tables (which isn't too often), never when I'm playing only 2. So basically we'll say once, maybe twice a 4 tabling session (once a week or so). I think it's a sign that I should probably only play 2 tables until I pop for a new monitor. The bigger problem for me is that I suck at playing more than two tables at a time (right now), another sign. My game goes down the crapper having to jump around alot with the overlap.

JasonK
11-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Every other hand.

bicyclekick
11-23-2004, 01:26 AM
On average probably once per session where I know it right as i'm clicking the button (too late) and a handful of others after evaluating the hand after the fact.